Mx Female A Thread Of Plots and Reverse Harems

MrNoodleHair

Meteorite
Hey there, everyone! I'm really not all that good at these sorts of things, but a little bit about me!

I'm a guy in my 30s, and I've been RPing for over a decade and consider myself fairly literate. I primarily write in 3rd person, anywhere between 250-1000+ words on any particular post, more or less depending on what's going on the scene. But my starters are typically longer, just for setting up the scene and the characters. But, I'm really not a stickler for this, just so long as you aren't giving me one-liners and are at least trying ot move the story along, I'm happy.

As for expectations: Communicate with me. I don't bite. If you don't like the way our RP is going, let me know and we can discuss ways to fix that and go in a direction we both enjoy. Or if you're not enjoying the RP in general, just let me know. We can either come up with something new that we both enjoy, or just part ways.

I mostly RP in PMs, but I can be convinced to RP in threads for the right person, but you've got to bring a really great idea. Whereas I prefer discord for OOC chatter, or at the very least a separate PM thread. I like keeping in constant communication with my partners, getting to know them and building friendships. It's a lot more enjoyable to write with friends!

When it comes to fandoms, I can do oc x oc or, canon x oc, but I'll rarely ever do Canon x Canon, unless of course you can bring the right plot along!

When it comes to my plots, I like to have a decent focus on story and characters, so I typically try to stick to a 50/50 smut to plot ratio, but I can go up to, at most 70/30 in favour of smut!

• Breeding
  • Internal cumshots
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Cock warming
  • Gangbangs
  • MM+ F
  • Tantric sex
  • Rough Sex
  • Neck holding
  • Breath play
  • Collars
  • Blindfolds
  • Gags
  • Bondage
  • Immobilization
  • Whips
  • Spanking
  • Oral sex (receiving and giving)
  • Fingering
  • Orgasm control/denial
  • Overstimulation
  • Facials
  • Excessive cum
  • Cum play

• Feet
  • Filth
  • Gore (during sexual encounters)
  • Vore
  • Anything bathroom related

Below are some pairings I've got in mind and a few plots! Most of the pairings can be worked to end up being reverse harems, or at least an MMF sort of dynamic.

• Friends to Lovers
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Multiple Guys x One Woman
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Male Co-workers (2+) x Female Co-worker
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriend
  • Husband x Wife
  • DDlg
  • Sugar daddy(ies) x sugar baby
  • Roommates
  • Neighbours who fall in love

• King x Queen
  • Knight x Queen
  • Knight(s) x Princess
  • Knight(s) x Thief
  • Adventurer x Adventurer
  • Monster(s) x Human
  • Werewolf(s) x Human
  • Werewolf(s) x Werewolf
  • Vampire(s) x Human
  • Vampire(s) x Vampire

A thousand years ago, a trio of heroes stood against the mad elf despot, Eovaine and ended his tyrannical crusade against the other races. Sacrificing themselves to imprison Eovaine within a dome of stone and steel. But somehow, Eovaine's cult have survived and have finally found a way to free him. YC has also found the three heroes who now have to get used to the new world while also trying to stop Eovaine's mad plan

The CEO of a massive gaming company is seeking to absorb YC's company into their own, with an aggressive takeover. YC is fighting this off as best she can to save her company, and ultimately decide to talk things out with MC over lunch. Both find they like each other and a budding relationship starts between the two, but MC is hiding a terrible secret. He's an ancient dragon...

I intend to eventually update and add more plots and pairings. If any of these interest you, or if you've got any ideas of your own, feel free to send me a PM!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom