Zenless Zone Zero: Hollow Point (Wingshadow x Wedge)

Wedge

Moon
t6v28xmi5ah71.png
@Wingshadow

There was a tap at the metal doors. The small sound vibrating around the room, echoing the arrival of a visitor that the sole occupant had been expecting for over half a hour now. In a crackle of static, a deep robotic voice started out loud “Get in here already.” There would be a loud click and the doors would swing opening in a instant. Light coming in from outside the room illuminating a large shadow.

A girly shriek would be heard and the figure would hit the ground. Rising up and straightening her glasses and cyan blue hair. A tall woman in a lab coat would raise her nose and stride across the room, her heels clicking against the floor. “RUDE! You could just unlock it!”

“Rudeness? Says the one that is late to the meeting. I can occupy myself with more important tasks if all you plan to do is waste my time.” There would be a crackle and low pitched sigh, follow by a angry huff and a few bursts of static.

“Waste of TIME!? This Hollow is a revolutionary discovery! The mental impacts and alterations to this one need more analysis! The corruption’s impact requires a larger team! We need more tests! I just want to give you th-. The woman would cross her arms and move her glasses up onto her eyes. A glint from her spectacles. Yet her moment ruined as the wall to her right lit up, a screen fuzzing to life. Flashbanging her and making her shriek in surprise and anger.

“What the f—!” Loud pitched moans and gargles filling the air. The scientist’s mouth opening slowly in shock. Not as wide though on the screen.The monitor flickers as it showed same scientist unclothed, body spread out on the floor in a white tile room. A group of naked men surrounding her, and attending to her. From her mouth all the way down to her rear. Something was being attended to. Her mouth ravishing a penis with enthusiasm. Both holes in user, her breasts knotted and groped.

The tv would only show a few moments before flickering off. A silent pause between the two before the robotic voice crackled “You take your work with great enthusiasm. Personally attending to the tests as well I see. Though when that starts to impact my time, and affect deadlines…welll I can find someone else to take this work more seriously. You can be someone else’s sloppy seconds. I need a researcher, not a harlot.”

The scientist would now her head and mutter “..Apologies.”

“Is everything ready? Precautions on our side checked? We have the carrot data we need?” The lifeless voice would crackle.

“Yes..though we still do not know ever-“

“We know enough for this. Time to show these hares why they should have stayed in their holes. They never should have messed with our gang. Never should have double crossed JackRabbit.” The voice would say with increasing volume. Until it burst out into maniacal laughter!

“And when I have them at their lowest, I will finally be able to say-“

——————————

“Billy are you sexual active?” A large man in a makeshift vest that said ‘Apples do not keep doctors away!’

Somewhere far from the crackling voice, in a comfortable white room. Your average doctor's office on a budget. Sat one of the so called Hares. Engaged in situation that he preferred, involved less questions and humiliation.

78514a97a706b969b782dff910915403_3842512891111134161.jpg

A smooth metallic voice would drawl out. “Doccccc, I don’t kiss and tell!” Billy the cyborg in his signature would gasp and somehow, someway, his metallic cheeks would redden.

“Billy you do not have lips.” The doctor would say with a stone faced expression on his face. He would look up from a tablet and give Billy the stink eye.

“Ahhhh just messing around Doc! Never would lie to the doctor. Who else can make sure I am my best?! Got to be to take care of my ladies! Oh and yeah Doc. Just nothing right now.” Billy laughs and would reach behind his back and whips out his revolvers. Spinning one in each hand.

“You have to stop coming in here armed Billy.” The doctor would sigh as he presses taps away at the tablet. Pausing to wonder if Billy did answer his question or one of his usual half assed ones. “Meh.” As he selected yes and rattled off more questions for Billy.

“And everything is good down there?” The doctor asks. Billy immediately rubbing the back of his head. “Ahahah what? Of course Doc! I am fine!”

“You sure? I can take a look. 10 seconds and it is over. Even with the size all I need to do I” The doctor asks as he raises a eyebrow.

“I said I am FINE!” Billy would shout out, crossing his arms. The doctor raising his hands and relenting.

“Fine fine, then I guess that is everything. Bill and information will be sent to your account as usual. And Billy…don’t know why you are embarrassed. Some guys would kill to be in your position.” The doctor would snort as he rises up and starts to leave the room.

Billy would grumble as he rises, stowing his guns and running a hand through his hair. “WOW..you know what?! This is the last time Doc! I can not handle these questions all the time!”

“Billy, I ask the same question each time because that is what I am suppose to do.”

“Preposturous! You know what Doc!? This is the last you will ever see me! Say bye bye Billy!”

“Guess I will have to find someone else to go to the concert with me then. Shame!” The doc shakes his head and walks out.

Billy immediately shoots up and chases after the Doc “Wait wait, you don’t mean that right Doc?! Come on I was just kidding! I was joking! NOOOOOOOOO!”

Anime Intro and Music Plays:

ZZZ: HOLLOW POINT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom