Mx Male Shy 'Straight' Young Male Seeking Men Who Love Sucking Cock! (A lot!)

Acitar

Star
Introduction

Hi there, if the title caught your eye, that's a good sign! This is a bit of a departure for me as I usually tend towards casting a wide net but this time I am aiming for something a bit more specific, in so far as that goes with my threads which tend to be a bit of a read. Hopefully, this short intro will help you decide if you want to read the rest of it and for those already impatiently salivating, bear with me while I try to explain in a nutshell the kind of erotic depravity I seek!

I'm looking for a darker, taboo perhaps even seedy approach to the kind of sexual awakening story of my young male character (16-19 being my preferred age to play him as.) Perhaps something cosmic horror-inspired or just dark and creepy in the setting as he finds himself being accosted or seduced sexually by all kinds of male characters. I'll go into more detail about the types of characters I'd enjoy pitting mine against later but the departure for me is focusing solely on male-on-male stories. So, if the idea of you playing one or more male characters eager to slob on a young knob, read on!

Typically I'd prefer a modern or near-modern slice-of-life type arrangement which you'll see when I get to the main scenario in my mind. I find it makes the darker themes more interesting when layered over a more familiar backdrop. Now, while I do have a relatively specific idea in mind it is not set in stone and we can brainstorm and tweak it to fit our liking as we go!

Also for the sake of simplicity, if you match most or even all of the following points then read on as I think we'll get along just fine:

• You love the idea of seducing the socially awkward, nerdy/geeky, shy guys!
  • You love performing oral sex, it's my -only- mandatory kink really.
  • You love playing sexually aggressive and experienced men.
  • You love slow-burn seduction with lots of teasing.
  • You are understanding and friendly, I won't pressure you for replies, so long as I get a reply per week I am happy as anyone's muse waxes and wanes.
  • You are capable of writing detailed posts! Sights, sounds, smells, textures, feelings, sensations, thoughts etc!
  • No one line PM's in response to this!
General Info!

I know this is boring stuff but I'll keep it brief:
  • Posting Method: PM's.
  • Posting Rate: Usually 1-2 posts a week at present, that may change thanks to that ever time munching monster that is the real world.
  • Writing Style: Third or first-person perspectives are both A-Okay with me!
  • Long-Term or Short-Term: I would much prefer long-term but I understand that some people prefer a shorter story so it's an option!
  • Smut to Story Ratio: I won't lie, I love me some smut but I'd say a story is still important, especially for a long-term play but I am open to a smut-heavy approach.
  • OOC Communication: Whether it's discussing ideas, informing me you will be busy or such it's all fine and I'd argue highly important!
  • Long-Term Writing Partners Hopefully: I guess this is every roleplayer's dream, to find a partner who matches with your tastes and expectations and you to theirs and you write stories for years to come!

Scenario Idea (and NSFW Scene examples)

Premise: My character finds himself on a run-down island that is decades out of date, recently orphaned and sent to a distant relative who lives there. The island itself is a strange place with almost no women even at the school which has almost too few students to be worth it. It's filled with strange local customs and has resisted the modern world due in no small part to a sex cult that inhabits the island, who worship an eldritch being of lust and pleasure. Could be he tries to escape or simply falls into the clutches of perverse cultists, mutants and horrors all too happy to have their way with him.

The entire island was just weird to Miles whose uncle assured him it was just because he was used to living in a city suburb rather than a backwards island like the one he now called home. Sure, they had electricity and the internet but it was just as if no one seemed to care for it with shops and buildings that looked like they'd be right at home in some 40s or 50s movie or TV show. Even the school was weird there were only about five others in his class and no girls... A fact that he was sternly reminded to not talk about, which made Miles figure it was some local disaster that no one wanted to talk about or perhaps some other reason, not that he was going to risk getting chewed out by his uncle or teacher again.

It felt wrong, all of it yet he couldn't really give a reason for why as if it was just something at the very edge of human perception or some vestigial sense that something was awry. His uncle shrugged it off, saying he'd get used to the island eventually which was fine for the first couple of weeks yet when weeks turned into a month if anything the feeling had intensified mainly because of the odd looks he was getting from some people. Usually the older men and one of the boys at school kept looking at him strangely, a burning almost hungry look in their eyes which made him feel self-conscious and often excuse himself from their presence if he found himself alone with any of them.

Of course, at the time it was easy to dismiss as being paranoid yet that soon gave way to genuine concern as he noticed a lot of odd meetings, people emerging from bedrooms or places you wouldn't expect them looking either flushed or satisfied if not both. While Miles was shy he had a curious streak a mile wide and he knew deep down if he gave into that curiosity he could get into serious trouble. Would he survive until he was old enough to escape the island or would the cult lurking in the shadows hook him into opulent debauchery and decadent sexual pleasures that even someone experienced couldn't resist much less a horny teen like himself. Only the future held the answers and the choices he would make to get there.

"There's nothing wrong with being curious, Miles." The librarian's voice held a hint of amusement amid the understanding tone he used despite being backed almost up against a bookshelf, as the grey sweater vest looking as worn down as the entire island did. He'd only been looking for the librarian to help find a book so he could figure out the island's history, hoping to perhaps dispel the overall strangeness he still felt about the place. What he'd just witnessed had thrown his view of the world completely out of the window as he'd followed a strange muffled noise into one of the back rooms.

He'd seen the librarian kneeling by one of the walls which wasn't all that odd at a glance until the details came into focus and then he saw what was happening. His head rocked back and forth slowly, twisting to the left and the right as a loud slurping noise filled the air, punctuated by muffled groans from the other side of the wall. His head pulled back and off with a wet slurp before diving toward the recipient's balls ensuring Miles knew for sure the librarian was actually sucking someone's dick in the middle of the library. He watched as they licked all the way to the bulbous head and he could hear their tongue sloshing and lapping around it while seemingly sucking at the same time. Managing to pry himself away he'd had no idea he'd been seen and it was fairly obvious he was hard as a rock himself, shorts and t-shirt were fine for keeping cool on a humid day but didn't do much to hide an eight-inch boner.

"I'm... Not I was... Just..." Miles stammered after being cornered only for the librarian's hand to shoot out and cup his throbbing bulge, it twitched, aching and tingling in a way that made Miles feel lightheaded. "Really? Because this guy here feels pretty curious." His hand lifted only to push under the waistband of his shorts and down into his boxers, his cock was slick and sloppy with pre-cum ensuring soft-wet noises filled the air as he stroked Miles gently.

"Does that feel good?" He felt the librarian's fingers grasping around his girth and pushing down to the root of his shaft, smearing the pre-cum along its length as his fingers twisted through his bush before tugging firmly up along his shaft. Miles' knees nearly buckled as his firm grip rippled over the ridge of his glans and his digits ground across his frenulum. His cock felt hotter and harder than it ever had before and was throbbing wildly. "Your cock seems to be enjoying it at least." Miles gulped, his whole body was trembling even as he felt that hand stroking firmly toward the base of his dick again before tugging back up firmly, fingers and palms swirling over the slick helmet causing a soft gasp which made the librarian smirk knowingly.

"I know exactly what a young man like you needs." The words were muttered hotly into his ear as what followed was a mix of scary and exhilarating. His shorts and underwear were slipped to the ground, exposing his cock to the musty air of the library and the gaze of the older man who nudged his ankles to urge him to step out of them while also tugging the flip-flops off his feet. He stepped away briefly, putting them on a nearby desk before he tilted his head and spoke "The t-shirt too." Before Miles could protest about being naked in the library they had stepped closer, one hand pushing up under the t-shirt to urge it higher as he ground the palm of his hand up and down the slick underside of Miles' shaft.

He relented, the t-shirt joining the pile on the desk well out of reach should anyone happen across them, it was a strange sensation to be completely exposed in public like that even if the librarian was the only one he could see around. He was gently tugged by the wrist, following along as his bare feet were acutely aware of the cool floor tiles and the subtle breeze from the rickety air conditioning rattling away in a distant corner of the library as they entered one of the more open areas, a crossroads of sorts between the various library sections. He felt himself get turned slightly and pushed butt first against a bookcase which seemed largely empty as if the section in question were being re-ordered making him feel even more exposed.

"Much better... Might want to brace yourself as I am rather talented if I say so myself."

Scene Ideas

Just some possible ideas for scenes to get us started.
  • Doctors Exam Turns Erotic: Miles being as sensitive as he is means it doesn't take much to get him hard, maybe the doctor wants a sperm sample too?
  • Massage Turns Erotic: Could be a sports-related injury or he just stumbles into a massage parlour and gets a few happy endings.
  • -Reserved for More-

My Character!

This is just a general guideline and template for my character and I am very much open to tweaking him within reason:

• Height: Average 5' to 5' 10" or 152cm to 175cm.
  • Hair: Short, light brown, body hair just light pubic hair.
  • Eye Colour: Bright Grey/Light Blueish.
  • Build: Slender/Slim or Lean as preferred.
  • Personality: Geeky, shy, nerdy and often blushes and stammers though has an innate curiosity and is usually creative in some fashion.
  • Penis: 4-9 Inches is my range of preference for my character. Cut with a plump glans (Can play with foreskin too)
  • Physical Traits: Usually sensitive, ticklish and capable of multiple orgasms.
  • Typical Professions and Occupations: These vary wildly from setting to setting but usually along the lines of a wizard's apprentice, a student, the nerdy IT technician etc. I also sometimes make him an artist or photographer just to add some potentially more steamy scenes!
Your Character(s)

Nothing is set in stone with your characters so just a few ideas to get things rolling! Your characters are yours to make but if you want throw a few ideas my way and I'll see which ones appeals the most!
  • Male: Preferably older than my character even if only slightly. Also open to twinks and crossdressers too! Old, young, creepy, anything you like!
  • Mutant: Much like above just with some added eldritch flair, an eight-inch tongue with aphrodisiac saliva? A leech mouth perfect for draining those balls? The sky is the limit.

Kinks/Sex Scene Ideas

Make sure to use this in conjunction with my F-List, which can be found here! and make sure to check the pictures:
  • Receiving Fellatio: My -only- mandatory kink, do please please make a point of telling me it's something you love in the initial PM, please!
  • Edging/Orgasm Control: Taking someone to the very edge of orgasm over and over again without letting them cum to ensure when they do eventually it's a far more intense climax.
  • Multiple Orgasms/Milking: Self-explanatory but often ignored, why stop at one, everyone knows a cock gets more sensitive after the first orgasm so drain it dry no matter how much he protests.
  • Long, Slow, Edging Handjobs: While a blowjob will always be preferred leading into it with a slow, teasing, sensual handjob can be amazing too!
  • Frotting: Not sure why but there's something hot about it!
  • Detailed Posts: How is this a kink you might ask? Nothing gives me goosebumps more than a well-written detailed post describing textures, sounds, sights, and smells as well as actions and reactions. Paint me a mental picture with your wordbrushes!
  • Risky Public Sex: Sex where the risk of being caught is very real can make everything so much more intense.
  • Cock/Balls Worship: This may not apply to every monster, encounter or situation but take your time with that amazing set of organs!
  • Sweat, Dirt, Getting Messy: These things just happen on adventures and also provide another layer of detail as well as potential bathing scenes or just a layer of immersion and persistence to events.
  • Anal Sex: Be it rough butt-fucking or slow and sensual lovemaking it's something I enjoy! Prostate play is also always a win if its fingers or tongue too!
  • Rimming: This to me is almost an extension of oral sex, I'll keep it clean so don't worry so feel free to explore!
  • Post-Orgasm Torture/Sexual Exhaustion: A penis only gets more sensitive with an orgasm so why stop at one, your man could milk him utterly dry and then even keep going until he is dry cumming?
  • Multi-Post Detailed Orgasms: Always a big plus to put a climax over a few posts rather than cramming it into one!
  • Intense/Overwhelming Pleasure: Orgasms so intense he passes out, pleasure so powerful he starts to lose his mind, yes, please!
  • Forced Nudity: Not something I expect at all times but having his clothes stolen from the school showers leaving him to roam around naked and ideas like that can be fun.
  • Tension, Build-up, Suspense: There is something special about a slow build-up and I appreciate not launching straight into the sex.
  • Mind-Break: Pleasure and horror so intense it causes the mind to shatter leaving him in a dazed stupor for a while until he recovers.
  • Multiple Orgasms: While this is touched on in other kinks above, I always enjoy including multiple orgasms, making them cum until they shoot dust!
Do Not Do's

• Transformation of my character is a hard no, others can transform or be mutated but not mine thanks!
  • Killing or seriously injuring my character is another hard no unless heavily discussed beforehand as an agreed end point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom