Mx M or F Not the typical Sissy Thread

givemeabigone1111

Planetoid
Thank you for you taking the time to peruse my RT. I know everyone's time is valuable so I will attempt to make this as efficient as possible.

First, I'm a male in real life (if it matters and it does to some). Personally, I don't care your gender in RL. I'm only interested in quality roleplay.

As far as post-length, I write between one and four paragraphs. I love writing and the escapism, but at some point it turns into a second job. I will only play through PM and may share my Discord if we hit it off.

Major Kinks: Hyper-Feminization, Sissification, Embarrassing Outfits, anything pink, giving oral, receiving anal, orientation play (going from straight to gay)

Dislikes: Public nudity, chastity, derogatory and vulgar names, toilet play, gore/vore, pain, BDSM, smoking, tattoos, most incest

Possible Scenarios (Just Ideas Open for Discussion and Alteration)

1) An alpha-male is sent to anger management training by his company. Little does he know, they plan to change more than his attitude. His job is certainly about to change.

2) A teacher tells someone his struggles and hardships so he is either made into one of the popular girls in school or a wealthy townsperson begins to change his mind about working altogether.

3) MC signs up for a womanless beauty pageant but looks so convincing he catches the eye of a wealthy benefactor who is looking for a "girl" just like him.

4) MC takes a job at the company YC owns but doesn't read the fine print.

5) A curious man ventures to a gay bar/drag show and encounters more than his curiosity bargained for

6) Any ideas you have, or if you like the premise but not the scenes, send me a message! I love good stories and meeting new people.

I will play on PM or through Discord.

Discord: givemeabigone2010_70539

Send me a PM and let's get started on hashing something out. I'm excited to RP with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom