Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for lenient partners

peoplescareme

Meteorite
Howdy, I’m Courtney. I’m not new to BMR, just returning to write with a friend. I’ve put a lot of time and effort into my threads in the past but people tend to shy away from me as a partner because I don’t like to write 3+ 5 sentence paragraphs for every single reply, so I’m just going to make this one simple.

• My favorite ever style of roleplay is characters texting each other. My OCs all have different typing styles.
  • I’m picky and anal about grammar, spelling and punctuation. I don’t like consistent errors but I understand that mistakes happen.
  • Length does not matter to me as long as you don’t consistently reply with 1-2 liners OR reply to a giant reply with a skimpy paragraph that doesn’t really add anything to the plot or doesn’t progress the roleplay much, if at all.
  • My replies can be big or small, depending on what’s happening in the roleplay. I like to pack as big of a punch as possible in all of my replies, so even if they’re small they’re likely to contain more than enough to move the roleplay along. — I also tend to closely mirror or even match the length of my partner, as long as your “fluff” or “description” gives me an opening to add to it without redundancy.
  • I’m really big on realism and things making logical sense. Obviously that changes with fantasy/supernatural themes.
  • I can’t stand god modding. I.e. controlling my character or your character knowing things they shouldn’t realistically know about my character or what they’re thinking.
  • Please don’t make your character a jerk or a pest for no reason.
  • I’m not a fan of abrupt, major plot twists that we did not discuss and agree on beforehand. My only exception to that is an unplanned pregnancy if your character and mine have done the dirty without protection.

Favorite themes:
  • Incest (brother/brother, brother/sister, father/son, mother/son)
  • Angst with happy outcomes
  • Infidelity
  • Paranormal (angels/guardian angels & demons)
  • Taboo

Smut: (I like more vanilla themes)
  • NO bathroom stuff
  • Nothing wild like vore/massive genitalia/excessive semen etc
  • Mild BDSM only
  • Love knife play, mild blood play, topic-specific gore
  • NO bestiality but aliens and humanoids are fine

Fandoms: (I’m very hesitant to roleplay fandoms but I’m listing them just in case)
  • BNHA (I have a FUCK ton of ships for this anime and am always open to acquiring new ones)
  • Haikyuu
  • Sweet Home (Netflix adaptation; Hyunsu/Eunhyuk)
  • Black Butler
  • Resident Evil
  • The Dragon Prince ‼️ (would LOVE to do a Soren x Callum roleplay)

IF you’re interested just drop me a PM and let me know what tickles your fancy.

Back
Top Bottom