Closed Willing to Double Up and Looking for a Competitive Harem style RP.

Closed - no longer seeking

Julez

Meteorite
Hey, I'm Julez (Like Jules Verne) and I'm looking for someone who can play any number of females in a competitive Harem style RP. I have a few ideas we could do, but feel free to pic your favorite.

About Me: I am a very detailed writer and often write multiple paragraphs per reply. I do make mistakes, but try and correct them.
Medium: I will RP in PMs or Threads (or discord if requested). Strong Preference for Threads.
Partner: I am looking for someone who can at least produce a paragraph or two every could of days. Faster is better.

Plots: I am keeping these ideas simple and open to allow for some wiggle room.
1. High School Slice of Life.
2. Warlock and his demon-girls.
3. Fantasy hero with his merry band of lady adventurers.
4. Trainer and "Pokegirls/Monster Girls"
5. Commander and Android Soldiers
6. Super Hero and girl side kicks.
7. Sire and his vampire/ghoul brood.
8. Sexcult leader and followers.
9. Brother and sisters and mother.
10. Competitive Romance Dating/Gameshow
11. Bring you own competive Harem ideas.

This is my kink list:

I reserve the right to use any kink on that list unless you share a limit list ahead of time.

Doubling Info:
If you want to double, I can play ANY gender, as many characters you want and almost any kinks (big limit is toilet/vomit). However, I can't promise I will understand a kink if it's really extreme or unusual. Also, I don't watch anime, so you shouldn't come to me to run a particular fandom. I am familiar with lots of video games though, so maybe that would work. Try and think about all that when applying. Also, you should WANT to do one of the above RPs. Don't just reply to fill your own RP idea. As a show of faith, I ask that we set up MY RP first, and after the intro is started and characters made, only THEN will I start focusing on your RP idea. And I will continue to focus on yours until both are on par. I have found that trying to work on two RP ideas at the same time is pretty confusing. So please bear with me on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom