Mx Female The Famous Rapper, and the Snowbunny Sluts who LOVE his BBC!

LillyLove

Planetoid
(I am, of course, also open to focus on another black man, and I am very open to writing multiple characters. Bonus points to anyone who is able and willing to do the same! Please only reach out if you are a fairly detailed and literate writer, who can keep up with a few good paragraphs per reply. Either way, hope to meet some likeminded people! Have a wonderful day)

Donald Glover didn't think his career could have gone any smoother. He blew up as an actor and as a comedian, and then used the fame to kickstart his career as a musician. Under Childish Gambino, however, things seemed to be even more different. Despite the initial mockery and the ongoing criticism, people started taking him more seriously. He became an actual A-list celebrity. He felt respected and liked within modern society, to the point where he was free to do whatever he wanted within the spheres of fame. He released an album when he felt like releasing one, he accepted roles that he liked, shortly said he was allowed to be a diva. People didn't even really seem to blink at his so-called Asian fetish. Donald would never fully admit to that, even if he couldn't fully deny it either. His lyrics spoke loud and clear, but he kept insisting that he loved all sorts of women!

And he did. No one could ever accuse Mr. Glover of discrimination. He slept around quite a bit, with all sorts of hotties. He more than just dipped his toes in the hook-up and dating scene of Hollywood. How could he not? Finally, some of the most beautiful women in the world paid attention to him. Other actresses, popstars, models, there were girls in every branch of stardom that wanted a piece of him.

In the beginning, however, there weren't any huge names amongst his conquests just yet. That completely changed when he ran into a certain A-list actress.

She was insatiable, and after finding privacy from the awards show they met at, Donald was more than happy to fuck her all night. Round after round, she went crazier and crazier. He remembered how her ample butt jiggled as it pushed back into his pelvis, how he had those luscious blonde locks tangled into his fist and fucked her brains out - all while she wailed in pleasure, telling him to fuck her harder with that 'big black cock of his'. He always knew he fell under the stereotypes of black men, being so hungly well-endowed, but no one had ever openly told him. It was the hottest thing ever - knowing he was fucking a little BBC-craving size queen that wanted nothing more than be stretched out and bred by him, even if it was just for a single unfaithful night. He could have never imagined Hollywood was literally full of those sorts of women...

---

Hi there! So, today I'm looking to get into a story based around Donald Glover and his BBC. There are many routes that we can take. He could find his soulmate to fall in love with, he could go from conquests to conquests as he fucks his way through Hollywood, he could set up his very own harem. Maybe he has an old friend that's just as hung as him, and they become a double package. Like I said, so many possibilities and I would love to talk about them with you!

Once again, I am open to talk about putting someone else in the main role, or even creating an OC for our BBC stud(s).

In terms of women, I am open to all sorts of famous beauties - actresses, models, musicians, influencers, streamers, you name it!

A few general guidelines! I write third person and I'd prefer my partners to do the same. Multi-paragraph replies with an eye for (lewd) detail are very much appreciated. I don't expect entire novellas whenever a notification pops up, but I do expect some effort and enthusiasm, and literacy. Some errors are, of course, only human but an eager and creative partner is sexy as hell. And, last but not least, communication is important. I want to know what you genuinely think and feel about what is going on in our little RP world -- both of us are here to enjoy ourselves, so let's make sure that is a priority!

Kinks & Interests: BBC, Interracial, Group Sex, Threesomes, Foursomes, Orgies, Gangbangs, Double Penetration, Frotting, Polygamy, Harems, Videos & Pictures, Sex Tapes, Passionate Lovemaking, Affection & Intimacy, Lesbian Sex, Toys, Bad Dragons, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Facefucking, Deepthroating, Gagging, Mutual Masturbation, Rough/Wild/Messy/Loud Sex, Enormous Cocks, Huge Loads, Cuckolding, Cuckqueaning, Messy Sex through Food & Paint, Lactation, Squirting, Cumplay, Bukkake, Spitting, Rough Sex, Choking, Breathplay, Spanking, Slapping, Impact Play, Loud Sex, Use of Onomatopeia, Moaning, Screaming, Dirty Talk, Namecalling, (Playful) Humiliation, Sweet Whispers, Praise, Femdom, Clothed Sex, CFNM, CMNF, ENF/ENM, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Sensation Play, Consent and most things you'll be able to come up with! It is safe to say I am into a lot of things, and most of these are also optional so do let me know if there are any dealbreakers. I'm not entirely limitless but I do have very few limits. Of course, any of your limits will also be my limits if we get into a story together.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom