Fx Male Seeking RPs that implement Virtual Reality

Perlin

Supporter
Supporter
First of all, note I am a male who like playing multiple characters, male and female. As such I am posting this here. I am in effect importing some of my ideas from my other thread into this one, except I will be playing the women in these. As explained there, implementing VR is a general setting concept I like to use as it allows a degree of unrealism to be normal and expected. That said, I don't want it to become ludicrous. Excessive semen is fine, gallons is not. Unless otherwise mentioned, assume pregnancy is set to 0%. This will also allow a potential meta aspect to the RP, particularly Meta RPG. In all cases, there will be a way to do OOC while still being IC. See Generic First Post below to see how.

In all of these cases expect me to play women as curious if not exposed to sex, open if offered, and pleasure seeking if experienced. I do not want to play into more dark themes. These are geared more towards silly and/or hedonistic fun. While not necessarily plot focused, if you do end up playing as if it was focused just on sex alone, expect issues. How this will manifest depends on which you choose.

Consider this what will be my first post. If you want to, go ahead and start knowing that, choosing which you want, and tell Verse (or me as GM) whatever options you want.

As you close your eyes as if you were going to go to sleep, the yellow letters "VRS" appears in front of you. *Welcome! You may call me Verse, your Virtual Reality System*, a robotic female voice booms nowhere and everywhere. The three letters then float to the left side of your vision, one on top of the other, as the words "Virtual Reality System" is printed. As they fade away, the darkness is replaced by an infinite room of white.

*Before you begin, you will have to choose which World Program you want to load and design your avatar.* As of right now, you look like just like what you appear in the real world with the same clothes. *You can do this by pinching your thumb and middle finger together and drawing a diagonal line. This will make out the size of a Light Panel for you to interact with*

Upon doing so, a panel appears with three choices: Household of Servants, GM Run Roleplaying, and The Prophesied Male. *Once you make your choice, you can then begin editing your avatar based on what outfits are available. Note in The Prophesied Male, you will be naked. There is no other option. If you want to do the GM Run Roleplaying, please input the name of the World Environment you want to join and the password the GM gave you. Your GM will then handle the rest. I will still be available if needed.*

Knowing all of that then, here is what I am offering.

Household of Servants

Your character will find himself in a home with six others. These will be different servants with their own personality and looks. I will say each will have a different ethnic/national background, a hierarchy will exist, and will range from petite and slim to one equal to your character's height. By default they know and expect to serve you, will not initiate sex, but expect it will happen eventually. That said, some will be easier than others and one will initiate if/when certain conditions exist if you haven't done so already. Some just want pleasure for herself, while others will rather just please you. Some will want to take an active position during sex (i.e. cowgirl) while others rather be passive. As time goes on, their proclivities will change, both in initiation and what they will like to do. But starting out, you will and should have to get to know them and see which is best to pursue first.

There are two options that may be used if desired but neither are required.

As mentioned, they each come from a different part of the world. In this option, they can only speak their native language. This means none of them speak English, nor do they understand each other. All communication will have to be done with body language.

That said, if you know other languages, tell me. I might ask you to use that language for spoken words and, if necessary, change one of theirs to another. I might end up using an online translator, so if you notice bad grammar, that is why.

Your character uses something like Cheat Engine to adjust the gameplay so this is pure smut. All the characters start out naked and fully expecting sex instead of waiting for it to happen. However, due to this not being what it is, glitches and errors might occur. While the tone will remain the same, do not pick this if you do not want horror imagery.

GM Run Roleplaying

This is virtually the same as my other request thread. This is for those who like table-top RPGs like D&D or, my personal favorite, Pathfinder. I play the actual gamemaster to a VR RPG game in which you play one who is playing a character. (Got that?) My most successful instance of this was one playing a character playing a tiefling elf in Pathfinder 2e. The first scene ended with her being killed by a far more powerful character and respawning at the same location 12 hours later. She promptly complained to my character, the GM, she didn't want to see numbers popping out but actual blood and her death was not graphic enough. (As a player and character she wanted a high level of violence). If you want, you can play a party of adventurers if you like. Using an actual ttrpg is not required, but if used, I prefer a character sheet to be used to help define what your character is capable of doing but to not get bogged down in dice rolls and such. And as a side FYI, I am also into Ironsworn and have other RPGs besides these.

The Prophesied Male

This is the most complicated option in my other thread and fully expect never be on the receiving end of it. But if I am willing to dish it out, I should be willing to take it… actually the reverse of that. It also allows me to impliment another thing I like to do, Social Engineering. It begins with your character entering a world where there are no men. Birth, death, and violence does not occur. Initially there will be two factions. The Religious Faction expect your arrival, and see you as one who gives others pleasure if they earned the merit for it. As such it has a hierarchy where one may climb or fall if it comes to that. The Political Faction never expected your arrival, has their own hierarchy, but it is stringently in place.

So while this screams HAREM PLOT, these two factions will analyze and critique every single little thing you do. They will ask if so-and-so deserve that and what will be the proper etiquette for it. As the sole male, I want you to dictate what you think others should do around you, and they might agree or disagree with it. They might take one of your actions and misinterpret it. If you grossly ignore what they think is reasonable and proper, you will be called out for it. And if other factions or ideas arise, more cultural confusion will come with it.

As such this has high risk, high reward. Initially no one can experience sexual pleasure, and as you give that more, they will become more reactive to it. Knowing that, and to dig into the fact there should be consequences of not social engineering fairly, I offer three levels of Consequence Permanence. Note certain kinks will be implemented, and if you do not care for them, tell me if you have a counter-proposal in mind.

None: Consequences are for that scene only. Others might complain, but no one is changed and what effects there are will be short other than the ability to start to experience or enhance existing pleasure.

Temporary (DEFAULT!): Everyone will have flat chests to small a-cup sized breasts. Intercourse will result in breast growth up to the threshold of C/D cup. With this, they can lactate, which will reduce their bust size. If done by you, this will be pleasurable, but might not approve. If done by another, it will be unpleasant but not painful. Expect those that think they should deserve this to insist on a large bust and be extremely upset if it is taken away. Those that don't at least get extra pleasure when drained.

Permanent: Think carefully for this one. While I have 0% chance for pregnancy by default for everything above, this is not the case. Do one enough and one will appear pregnant in the second trimester. This cannot be undone, as they will never give birth. To them this will end up being the ultimate status symbol. Give this to too many with no logic or reason behind it and you could experience a "fail state," ending the RP. There are three difficulty levels:
  • Easy: When having intercourse, you are allowed to choose if this will result in pregnancy or not.
  • Medium: Do one enough and she will become pregnant. How often will depend on one's perceived position in society. In effect, one gains a "Percent Pregnant" and will become permanently pregnant once that reach 100%, with those highly rank getting a larger percentage per intercourse vs those below her. That said, this number decrease over time till it returns to 0%. Note if you are not doing one person too much too often, you can prevent pregnancies from occurring, while it is easier to create pregnancies when this is set to Easy. Except for, maybe, those of high rank.
  • Hard: This is just like Medium except the percent does not go down and will never return to 0%. Do one enough, regardless how long that will take, and one will become pregnant.

Had two hits on Household of Servants, then nuttun. Mid-week bump.

Back
Top Bottom