Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A Specific Request - Gender Transformation

comebackking

Meteorite
Howdy!

This is a new profile, but I'm not a stranger to this site or ERP. I've been wanting to get a reset on my writing, so I've started fresh and wanted to focus more on the plots that interest me. If the idea sounds like it'd be of interest to you, I'd love to hear from you. Forgive my brief post, I'd be happy to elaborate in PM if the prompt catches your eye.

Making a Wish
Featured Kinks - Gender swap, misogyny, anal/oral, lifestyle control, loss of power, sibling incest, dom/sub

As the saying goes, one should be careful what they wish for. A good saying to remember, but usually not meant literally. After all, it's not as though wishes made over birthday candles and clocks that read 11:11 actually come true. These are just innocent little things that we tell ourselves to make some fun where we can. Maybe that's why after hearing out a long rant from your brother about his latest situationship, you heard his complaints and told him that you hope he finds the girl he's been looking for.

Whether you wished it upon a star or just were simply being sincere, you didn't do anything wrong. Your wish was selfless and hopeful, a thought of goodwill that you put out into the world for your beloved brother. The exact sort of thing you shouldn't have to be careful about wishing for. That's the most confounding thing of it all. All you ever did was be your kind self, and now you've received a punishment you could never have imagined. As it turns out, wishes do come true, and somehow you are the unlucky loser.

Upon waking up the next morning, you sit up in bed to find nothing familiar whatsoever. Your room is not your own, all of it exchanged for shades of pink and cutesy stuffed animals. Your own self is even worse, the masculine figure of a young man now replaced by luscious curves, long lovely hair, and pink pouty lips. An overtly sexy and entirely unrecognizable teen girl looking back at you in the mirror. You, or the new you rather, entirely and instantly changed as if this was all you ever were. Not a respected brother but an overlooked and disregarded little sister, and all with a worrying likeness to that 'dream girl' that your brother had been describing.

Worse, navigating the world reveals a whole new life to you, as if you had stepped into an alternate timeline where you had been born his sister. You have a new name and a new life that you remember, but no one saved for you and your brother remember the way things used to be. He's the only shred of sanity you have in this nauseating, upsetting reality you that you have been forced to come to terms with. With him always being the more selfish of the two of you though, he might not mind the new status quo quite so much as you. After all, if you have been magically remade to be that dream girl that he's been looking for, how long is he going to keep his hands off you?

Is this some terrible dream, or is this just what is in store for you for the rest of your girlish life? How much of yourself would you even recognize if you'd been tailor made to be someone's perfect plaything? Truly, how could such a thing happen to you?

Composition-wise I write rather regularly when the getting is good - up to several posts a day - or at least once every other day, with posts ranging up to a thousand words long. My standards for writing partners are fairly broad, so long as there's a decent amount of detail with your posts. Happy to write on Bluemoon or on Discord, feel free to add me there. My username is demmyman. You can slo find my f-list here for all the dirty details.

Hope you like the idea, I'm looking forward to hearing from my next partner!

Back
Top Bottom