Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turnabout (NSFW)

Milo

Planetoid
Hello all my name is Milo and I am starting this journal out of a need to express my hidden story and fantasy interests. I look at it as a less costly therapy. I ask that you bear with me as I journal a hidden side to a mostly dominant nature.

I am, as mentioned above, a fairly dominant male in real life. I have a hard core job based in a male dominated world and I live my life accordingly.

With that being said, I have this diametrically opposed fantasy interest steeped in forced submission to a dominant female or group of females. I say "forced" because in my fantasy world I am never a willing participant. If I am being completely honest most scenarios are loaded with different forms of non con BDSM, humiliation, and often contain forced crossdressing and servitude.

These cravings are hard to admit and even harder to find a female willing to role-play.

So, with this journal I intend to post some imagery and possible scenarios with the intention to stimulate the femdom fantasy that I am sure lives in a lot of us.

Feel free to post or comment but please keep the hate to yourself.

Let's start with just the idea of a simple look of intimidation and possibility.

Ftwe5YDXoAM9Mzw.jpg

hq720.jpg

dcze626-a9b8088e-b3aa-4695-a160-7e143b9220f8.jpg

Last edited:
As CEO of a major corporation I should have known better then to leave my laptop exposed to my secretary.

SECRETARY-2-VERT-WM-831x1024.jpg

It turns out I have been given two choices by my once demure secretary.

Choice one - I will do as I am instructed no matter what is asked of me or by whom it is asked.

Choice two - I ignore the threat and face the consequences of having my private files, many of which are "highly sensitive", exposed to the entire company.

f9722bd376ae4dd2a65d03d524401cfb.jpeg

IngaLarsson1.jpg

eff3daddbec2a5b761b3be6bfc9b2b96.jpg

054377da7a785e5ffd65f7abdb27b9ce.jpg

I was met by my secretary first thing today who now demands to be called "Mistress" Jade. "Strip", she commands and after a momentary stall, I hesitantly do as I am told. As I stand before her naked she asks where the panties and cock cage are to which I am silent. "We will discuss that later" she says in an evil tone. "Now get that cock hard for me" she says abruptly.

1721499136173.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom