Mx Female [starter thread] specifically, his butt

[my first request thread, it’s a work in progress!]

Welcome!

I’ll keep this simple. I’m looking to play male characters against female characters, and interested in both short and long-term RPs

In terms of style, third person only please, and taking place on this site (threads/PMs are both fine). Though I do have a Discord if that’s preferable? I wire 3-5 descriptive paragraphs most of the time! And I can post every 1-2 days, though often more frequently.

My characters can vary a lot in terms of physical appearance and demeanour. They vary between being doms, switches and subs, but will likely be switches and subs in this context.

What am I looking for? Glad you asked!

I’m interested in role playing plots which revolve around kinks to do with anal play on MC. Be that rimming, fingering, a prostate massage, toys or pegging - it should involve his butt. There are plenty of other kinks I’m down for, including regular vaginal penetration, and I’m very open to other ideas, but this is the specific set of kinks I want to make sure are involved.

If you are roleplay dominant female characters interested in BDSM dynamics, then he can be a sub, and YC can open his eyes to the pleasure he can experience through anal play as she asserts herself as the dom. Ideally she wouldn’t be an aggressive dom, more of a caring but forceful personality instead. He won’t be a doormat either, and has lots of personality, but will likely go a bit weak at the knees when he discovers how anal play feels.

If you aren’t interested in BDSM dynamics, that’s also cool! We can incorporate it into a more vanilla relationship between two people as they explore their kinky side.

I’m relaxed about plots and settings- I like modern day, historical, fantasy and slice of life. Plots which work well tend to involve a power imbalance of some kind - teacher/student, boss/employee, that kind of thing.

Really keen to come up with plots, and discuss characters, with anyone who is interested! Don’t be shy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom