Hello, fellow People of Culture

Hazardous Punk

Planetoid
Hiya! Pleased to meet ya, welcome to my thread. Make yourself comfortable! Though I do ask you take your shoes off. You can call me Punk, Hazard, one piece nerd, whichever you like.

I've been writing since I was about 15-16 and now I'm almost 26... Dang I'm old XD. Anyhoodles, my OCD demands I write as properly as possible, my usual style is 3rd person(though that's not a requirement) and my average varies. But I can guarantee at least two or three decently detailed paragraphs per response.

My default is a Daddy Dom on the more nurturing side. Affection, aftercare, but with fun punishments. Sometimes just for the fun of it. Though I like to think one of my best talents is my flexibility, so please let me know exactly how sweet/mean you want.

Rules-
I mainly use PMs but I also have discord. I work nightshifts, so besides early mornings I should be available most of the time.

I'm not a judgemental person, if you have a kink you don't see on my thread, just ask about it and I promise I'll be respectful.

Just so I know you read everything, tell me if you prefer dogs or cats. I love both, but lean more towards cats. If you just don't like animals, I understand, just tell me.

Incest- BrotherxSister, and FatherxDaughter
Furry
Orientation Play/Fucked Straight
Hypnosis
Dirty Talk
Lingerie
Pet Play
Anal
Aphrodisiacs
Canon faceclaims
Creampie/risk of impreg
Interracial- BMWF/WMBF/HumanxOther
Fantasy Races like Elves and Nekos
Hair Pulling
Horns
Size Difference
Muscle Girl - I'm talking watermelon in the thighs level of carnage.
Exhibitionism
Dr/Patient
Sugar daddy/baby
Drug/Alcohol
Blackmail
NTR/Cheating -would especially love to pair this with orientation play.

Ageplay
Guns/knifes/weapons in bed
Gore/injuries
Bathroom play
Mafia plot
Nipple/genital piercings
Bestiality
Nipple fucking

BrotherxSister- our characters are twins moving out of their parents' house into an apartment together. As children, they were thicker than thieves, but their parents sent them to separate schools their entire teenage lives. Now living together in their own apartment before college starts, their bond rekindles until it grows into something more.

Kidnapped- YC is an orphan that's worked hard to keep herself afloat. MC is YC's teacher/professor and an orphan as well and took her under his wing as a TA in empathy. He has no one, always returning to an empty house, but is always happy with her, a kindred spirit. But out of sheer loneliness, a mental break leads him to decide that they both deserve the family they never had. He's already furnished his basement for her.

FatherxDaughter- MC is a stay at home dad and his wife is the family breadwinner, and so is often out on long shifts and business trips. So he's the parent that has mainly raised YC, leading to them becoming very close. On the morning of her birthday, he surprises her with cake and breakfast in bed. Then comes the presents, what every woman needs, her first Toy.

Thankfully, it was a slow day. Slow days meant everyone was safe and sound, letting him continue on his latest little project. Carving a bear out of wood well enough that everyone didn't mistake it for a pig this time.

Shhik... Shhik... Shhik...

A couple of young human boys had come in because one of them fell and scraped their arm, sent on their way after simply cleaning the cut and applying a smidge of disinfectant, naturally not charging the boys a penny.

Shhik... Shhik... Shhik...

An elderly elf that had known Gilgarth and Lilliana since birth had come in to fill her weekly prescription for her joint pains. Commenting as she always did how handsome/beautiful/mature the elven twins had grown to be, and how proud their mother and father would of their business.

Shhhik.. Shhhik.. Shhhik..

Unfortunately, slow days left Gilgarth alone with his thoughts. Thoughts of what they lost, of the image that had been branded into the back of his eyelids. His only solace that Lilly wasn't there with him.

Shhhik. Shhhik. Shhhik.

He and Lilliana had spent the night crying in each other's arms as they hid from the invaders. Even huddled in the closet underneath dirty sheets and laundry, the terrible sounds cut through. Gilgarth could still hear the screams of agony echoing in his ears as true monsters regardless of their race razed their village and murdered their neighbors.

Shik. Shik. Shik.

He never let go of the knife their mother had given him to protect them with. The same knife he was whittling with right now. He somehow managed to coax Lilly to sleep, promising her that mom and dad would be back when she woke up. He never forgave himself for lying to her.

Shik. Shik. Shik. Shik.

Before she awoke, he had managed to untangle himself from her embrace and left their still empty home in the early morning. He searched for their parents, grasping the blade all the while. And he found them. His father, the kind soul he always was was slumped on top of an elderly human man he tried to help get to safety, both killed in the same sword stroke from behind. His mother was next to him, her limp hand on top of his, covered in what had to be dozens of wounds.

Shikshikshikshikshik-SNAP

"Fuck!" He put too much force behind the knife and accidentally cut the sculpture's head off, dropping into the bin along with all the wood shavings. Groaning in frustration, Gil tossed it into the trash and set the blade on top of the counter. He shook his head and sighed, looking into his own eyes in the reflection on the blade. Though nearly a full decade had passed since it had first been placed into his hand, he had kept it razor sharp.

Lilly was currently in the room behind him with her friends, enjoying their meal without care in the world as far as he knew. Her happiness should have been all that mattered to him, it WAS all that mattered, but... He could never escape the dark thoughts and memories that plagued him. The thought that the men that took away their parents would come back. Would he be able to protect her by himself?

His thoughts process was interrupted by their front door swinging opening. Gil's eyes widened as he saw the nearly unconscious man held up by the middle-aged farmer. The blonde elf was moving at the same time Tillman called out for them, helping to gently grab the man's other arm and help to slowly lie him down onto a cushioned bench near their front door.

The back door opened, and as if they were subconsciously drawn to each other, his eyes instantly found his older sister's, red meeting violet and parting just as quickly as if it was needed before meeting the crisis presented to them. He stepped back to let Lilly examine him, and let out a matching breath as her as the man's horribly dry and cracked skin was exposed. His lips tightened in empathy, imagining how much pain the poor man was in...

"Aldar's root?" He parroted her request, taking him no longer than to blink once, and visualize where they kept said ingredient before pivoting on his heel and outright running the twenty feet between him and the drawers they kept their preserved herbs.

"Is everything alright, Dear?" Airi asked form the table, Gilgarth's back to her and Marigold as he very quickly gathered the grinding bowl and scowling as he opened the drawer to only find two pieces of aldar's root left. "Business as usual, unfortunately." He answered quickly and curtly.

He took one out and closed the drawer before opening another one containing pieces of aloe leaves to help soothe the irritation and throwing them into the bowl and swiftly grinding both until they were mixed to a viscous liquid. He carried it back outside, the entire process taking less than 2 minutes and handed the bowl to her. "Here Lil. Can I do anything else?"

Feel free to suggest your own. Brainstorming together to work out the story is half the fun, so I'm eager to hear any ideas you have as well.

If something caught your eye, I hope to hear from you. I wish you the best, PEACE✌️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom