Mx Female In a mood for Family Taboo?

DivineBovine

Meteorite
I know I am. I’m always interested in potential family taboo stuff. I have no particularly concrete story ideas, but I have a few we can chisel from if you want, or I’m receptive to new ideas as well! I’m easy to please, really, as long as you’re playing along. All characters will be 16+ per site rules.

Dad Loves Daughter - A classic story, tale old as time. A dad watches his daughter grow up (we skip this part unless you want to do a bit of it), loves her takes care of her, mom may or may not be in the picture, and then one day, she decides she loves her dad. A lot. And wants to show him just how much he means to her.

“Man, I hate you” - Siblings who bicker and quarrel and, to be honest, don’t fully love each other end up in a situation where they can speak with actions more than words. Maybe they end up loving, maybe nothing changes except for some rough fun.

Those are some of the basic ones. I do like a bit of worldbuilding and creating a lifelike character group, but I also would prefer to get to some spicy stuff sooner rather than later. I can be persuaded to do more Heavy Lore though if you catch my interest with something or your personality.

As for genre, I imagined it more of a modern settings (phones, family house, etc.) but they can be applied to fantasy easily and, to be honest, never crossed high fantasy/incest together before and it sounds kinda fun.

Anyway, I’m rambling. I hope this sounds interesting to literally anyone, because I’m in the right mindset to type, baby.

Back
Top Bottom