[CS] Baka's Characters

Character Sheet

Baka

Enough gay thoughts. It's time for gay actions!
fSmZZgZ.png

This is a thread where I list my already established original characters, and possibly characters established in long-term roleplays.

If you want to plan a roleplay around any of my characters feel free to shoot a PM on my way!

Art for the characters is commissioned by me unless mentioned otherwise. In those case I use placeholder art. This will be mentioned below the image!

Character 1: Elli Amaya New

Elli Amaya

T9xsoKQ.png

Name: Elli Amaya
Sexuality: Unsure. She cares more about the person than their gender when choosing partner.
Height: 162 cm or 5.3 feet
weight: 66 kg or145,5 lbs
Family: Mother, big-sister

Hobbies:
  • Baking
  • Cooking
Interests:
  • Fashion
  • Anime/manga/manhwa
  • Casual and relaxing games
  • Music
  • Coffee
  • Beautiful sights
  • Rainy weather
  • Fluffy romance
  • Dogs, and animals in general.
  • Relaxing night walks and spending time in the nature during night.
Dislikes:
  • Horror
  • Cold weather
  • Waking-up early

Background story

Elli was born as a boy, and raised as one, but she never quite fit into the mold of a male. Ever since she was a young things like girls clothing seemed much more interesting to her, and things like magical girl-anime and shoujo-manga garnered her interest much more than what is usually considered more "masculine media". During her early childhood she didn't really pay too much attention to this despite getting slightly bullied due to it, but when the puberty hit she started to question about her gender, and the fact that she felt that her own body didn't felt like her own caused her a lot of agony. When she was 17-years-old she finally came out to her family, and to her surprise her mom was alright with all of this, and her sister, whom she has always been really close with kind of knew that this might be the case, and became a strong emotional support pillar for her during the transition process.

Journey wasn't easy, but after few years she had transitioned to her ideal body, which she finally felt herself comfortable in, currently trying to live her life and enjoy being a woman to the fullest. Currently she works as a small cafe as a barista, and occasionally helps the owner with things such as baking as well.

As mentioned earlier her sister means everything to her, and in turn Elli means a world to her, and this is showcased by how protective her sister is of Elli. Any possible suitor will go through a trial by fire by her so she knows that her sister is in good hands. Her mother is more relaxed, and in contrast to Elli really active and hyper at times.

Personality

Elli is a softspoken and pretty shy person. However she also tends to warm-up really fast if someone decides to actually have a conversation with her.

In general Elli is kind and considerate person, who is a hopeless romantic at heart. Cliches in her manga make her heart easily skip a beat and she gets flustered really easily. She greatly dislikes loud arguing, and she locks up really easily when being shouted and. Elli also cries easily whether it's tears of joy, sadness or anger, but rarely raises her own voice. Usually when something is wrong she takes the route of pouting and going somewhere if she feels pissed off.

She can be a headstrong in subjects she thinks she knows a lot of things, and can insist in going the hard way even though there might be easier way if she thinks she's right, and usually when somethings bothering her she tries to hide it, however she has never been good at hiding how she feels, so if something is bothering her it is really easy to notice, however it may take some time for her to actually tell what is bothering her.

Her future goal is simple: Become a housewife to a person she truly loves. She wants her generic good shoujo-manga ending, and while never actively pursuing it she is determined to make it true someday.

Character songs

Roleplay preferences

Preferred genres: Romance, slice of life, drama
Other genres I am willing to play her: Fantasy, isekai, magical-girls, mecha, maybe sci-fi. Will be written in these more if need be!

NSFW/ERP: Open

Availability: Open

Back
Top Bottom