Mx Female A New Chapter(Updated 7-28-24)

DarkestWhispers

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Greetings and welcome to my RT, I am no good at these things but I will give it my best shot. I am looking for LONG TERM partners, Slice of Life, Slow Burn. I don't want our chars to meet and right off the bat they have sex, I want there to be flirting, general Convo, that leads to dating and romance. I normally play chars that are well off money wise, easier to court YC if they have some spare change.

I have been rping in some fashion since I was 16, table top to MSN then to AOL, and now I am here. Just so you know I am now 52 lol. I've play females, Anthros, Celestials, and Daemons(just an FYI)

I don't have specific plots, but I will have pairings. We can work out a plot together. And don't be afraid to bring your own ideas, I will either like it or I wont to be honest. So lets get to it shall we.

Pairings(what I will play will be on the left)

Cyberpunk: Decker/Anything
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter/Anything
John Wick: OC/OC
Anthro/Witch
Anthro/human
Bounty Hunter/Unexpected Asset

I know its not much to work with, but if you have an idea please bring it to the table. Oh, I LOVE OOC and will talk to you about anything, though some times i flirt(so dont mention you need a shower lol), I like to get to know my partners and for me it helps with writing and the story. I am in CST.

I can also play Anthros, Angels, and Demons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom