Mx Male Request Masterpost (Fantasy / History)

DivineDonut

30+
GMT
15+ years writing experience
Love OOC chat and world building
Fantasy genre is my jam
MxM is my preferred flavour
Prefer to write in PMs or over Discord (feel free to pitch other platforms)
I prefer not to double, I like to give my whole attention to one storyline

Genres

Fantasy (High, Epic)
Historical (Vikings, Wild West, Victorian are faves)
Science fiction
Romance
Slice of life

Settings / Themes

Pirates on the high seas
Nomadic tribes
Arranged marriages
Hostage situation
'Beast' and sacrifice
Human / Humanoid (furry not my jam, sorry)

Current Brainrot:

The Relentless Claim (Fantasy)

A young man finds himself the recipient of an aggressive courtship of a large, ferocious non-human whether he likes it or not. I'd love an Orc or something similar, but am open to offers if you have a character you think would be good for this story, I'd love to hear from you. Details are adjustable!

MC, a young man and simple herbologist in his small village unknowingly catches the eye of the powerful and fearsome chieftan of a local orc tribe. The orc has always believed in the old ways of his tribe, where strength and instinct guide every action. When he sees MC, YC's primal instincts kick in, and he decides on the spot that this young man is his fated mate. Without understanding or caring about human customs, YC begins an aggressive courtship, determined to claim MC as his own, whether MC likes it or not. Caught in a clash of cultures, MC tries to navigate this dangerous and unfamiliar relationship as YC refuses to take no for an answer,

The Runaway Groom (Pirates)

Desperate to escape a life he never chose, MC, the son of a wealthy noble, flees his homeland to avoid an arranged marriage to a ruthless warlord. His family, eager to secure power, sees the union as a political victory, but MC views it as a prison sentence. With nowhere else to turn, he stows away on a merchant ship, hoping to sail far from the reach of his would-be husband. But fate has other plans.

The ship is soon overtaken by YC, a feared and cunning pirate with a reputation for his strict discipline and ruthless nature. When the crew discovers MC hiding in the cargo hold, they plan to ransom him back to his powerful fiancé. YC, seeing an opportunity to make a fortune, agrees—until he begins to learn more about the young man who would rather die than be sent back.

The Alliance (Fantasy / Historical)

Two warring countries form an uneasy alliance against a greater threat, but in order to assure cooperation, each country sends a member of their royal family to live in the other country's household. Referred to as an ambassador, but in truth an insurance policy and a hostage. MC, the foreign Prince, struggles with being away from home, surrounded by strangers and enemies, and with confusing feelings for YC, a member of his people's enemy's household.

The Beast

Something has been lurking around the town for years; picking off livestock, scaring away travellers, and spreading the rumour that the town is cursed. Hunters have been sent into the woods, offerings left to appease the Gods and answer their prayers. Finally, the high cleric declares that a sacrifice must be made - the human kind. MC drew the short straw, and finds himself tied to a post, awaiting certain death. Only, the truth of the Beast (YC) is something he could never have expected.

The Hostage (Fantasy / Historical)

An unhappy noble meticulously plans his own fake kidnapping to get away from his family, only to end up kidnapped for real by chance. They want to ransom him, he doesn't want to go back.

Some super bare-bones ideas to be fleshed out:

- Arranged marriage between enemy / warring countries
- Human sacrifice discovering the 'beast' he was sacrificed to isn't what he expected
- Kidnapped noble who is actually thrilled for the adventure
- Washed up on the shore of a foreign country after a shipwreck

Hit me up if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom