A new take on a small group game (NSFW)

ToWriteAndWander

Not all those who wander are lost.
Trying a new take on a Swingers-style game. Its always been hard to pair people as a couple, coming up with characters that work together, before even getting to the game itself. So, in this case, I am not going to go that route. Instead, you will NPC the other half of your couple (essentially fade-to-black their involvement in the story) so that we don't have to worry about matching people up as married couples before the game even starts. Very little info needs to be shared about the Other Half of the couple in this regard.

I will also allow players to play two characters, for some diversity and more interaction with other players. I am also looking to keep this small at this point, pending interest. I am also only looking for active players who can commit to the game and uphold to that commitment. Group games require a certain level of commitment to keep them flowing. Not a daily posting, but a few times a week posting, otherwise things flutter out. Also looking for multi-paragraph posters. Short responses won't cut it either but I am not requiring novella type of responses either.

Setting: Tropical Destination, Beach House
Invitation: A post made on a Swingers Forum, inviting newcomers for a night of fun
Expectations: Couples looking to have a fun time, locals and tourists, first timers or experienced swingers alike.
Ages: 21+ Alcohol will be served!
RSVP: Profile with Pictures!
Pictures: Real and Realistic AI accepted (No Anime!) tagged NSFW when appropriate!

Roles Open: (Keep in mind, this is assuming everyone plays two characters)
Host Couple: Taken (Male) - TWAW
Couple 1: Taken (Male) - TWAW
Couple 2: Taken (Male) - Colonel_liam
Couple 3: Taken (Female) - LeaT
Couple 4: Taken (Female) - Gina in Orange
Couple 5: Open (Female) -
Couple 6: Optional
Couple 7: Optional

Last edited:
The Host Couple

On vacation and renting an AirBnB, the host couple have experimented with threesomes over the years (most MFF) but have never partner swapped before. After spending days on the beach and exploring a nudist beach, however, they have noticed all the beautiful people (and even had a threesome with another woman who is in an open relationship with her husband) they've decided to branch out and see what the net catches.

Name: Peter Simon
Physique: Toned, muscled body. Graying hair.
Pictures: 1
Kinks: Dominant, Open to a woman of any age and experience level.
Offs: SCAT, Watersports,

The Newlyweds

Dating since Freshman year of college and now on their honeymoon, the newlyweds have decided to be adventurous. They've practically only known each other and having seen the advertisement (and googled Swinging) they've decided to give it a shot. They both consider themselves adventurous and keen to try new things and while they're still exploring their sexual kinks, both agree the idea of partner swapping sounds pretty kinky.

Name: Matt Brown
Physique: Athletic, dark hair
Pictures: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 NSFW - 5 NSFW
Kinks: Exploration, Open to a woman of any age though would prefer an older, more experience woman.
Offs: SCAT, Watersports

Great approach to one of my favorite group ideas! Just going to post one for now, I'll consider a second if needed but want to make sure I don't spread myself too thin.

3rd Husband

Name: Martha (Marty) Smith
Physique: Curvy
Pictures: 1 - 2 - 3 NSFW
Kinks: Aggressive sexual partners, light bondage, orgasm control, will take control or bolt if not kept under control by her partner.
Offs: SCAT, Watersports

If others become interested I'll toss my hat in for couple 2.
Name: Collin Keogh
Physique: Muscled and hairy
Pictures: 1
Kinks: Manhandling, breeding, nipple play, creampies, facials, tit jobs, lingerie.
Offs: SCAT, Watersports,
His Wife Lacy, 28

Last edited:
Hi! I’m interested!

Name: Fiona Heller
Physique: Toned
Pictures: 1 - 2 nsfw - 3 nsfw
Kinks: Rough/aggressive sex, cum anywhere, oral, nipple pulling, expressive partners, name calling, spanking
Offs: Scat, water sports, feet

Husband: Gill - 32

Just an FYI - I have to make an unexpected trip tomorrow with limited access (outside my phone) to BMR but will be back Sunday at which point we will kick things off.

TWaW told me to just post this here as a signal of my interest, and it was probably my message that got him to suggest firing off the story early next week. Looking forward to writing with you all!

The Clutchers - Married too young with too little thought given to how well their personalities and interests didn't match, the Calderas now find the most passion when involving others in their sex life.

Name: Briana Caldera
Physique: Fit and athletic, dark hair often dyed lighter
Pictures: 1, 2, 3, NSFW

Sexuality: Bi
Role: Switch
Kinks: Polyamory, exhibitionism, voyeurism, degradation, bondage, sado masochism, rough sex.
Limits: Not a huge fan of scat, vore or gore but could probably write through them

Soon to be ex husband? Fernando

~

Looking good! Typing on phone sucks so sorry for typos. Not going to try to modify posts either on here.

I get back on Sunday and hope to get things started then.

Ji-a and her boyfriend have been together for a couple years but grew a close and healthy relationship. Ji-a comes from a wealthy family in Korea and while studying abroad met and fell in love with her partner. Her boyfriend was more into swinging while Ji-a was shy but curious and willing to try. So the couple decided to take their first vacation together to swing with more experienced couples.

Name: Ji-a Choi
Physique: Slender and toned
Pictures: SFW 1 2
Sexuality: Bisexual but never done anything with another girl.
Role:
Sub
Kinks: Exploration. Has generally been very vanilla but would love to explore kinky things like bondage as well as explore her bisexual side with other girls.
Offs: Scat, gore, vore

Alexander is Ji-a's partner. A smart young man from a town outside Ottawa who studied finance in New York. That is where he met Ji-a and the two became good friends. Alex had been curious about the swinging culture with Ji-a decided to take a vacation with the more experienced couples

Name: Alexander Leroux
Physique: Skinny and toned
Pictures: SFW 1
Sexuality: Bisexual but never done anything with another guy.
Role: Sub
Kinks: Exploration. He has been very vanilla with Ji-a however is interesting in exploring
Offs: Scat, gore, vore

Taking a page out of @MsBloom book and making character sheets for both halves of the couple. Also I think having another Bi male to do some hot M/M stuff could be fun.

Back
Top Bottom