Closed ๐•‹๐•’๐•๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ค | ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ซ๐•’๐•š'๐•ค โ„๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•• โœจ

Closed - no longer seeking

Tenzai

แด…แด‡สŸษชแด แด‡ส€แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ ษดแดษดแด„แดษด แด‹ษชษดแด…ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ

output-onlinegiftools (2).gif

cropped letters 1.gif

To whoever comes across this thread! Hello and welcome to my little corner of BMR!
My name is Tenzai, the writer with too much free time.

4fc6ce7955bbd873241c497a139bd011.gif

ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: แด›แด‡สŸแดแดแด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑ | ๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜ แด›แดแด‹แด‡ษด
0:00ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 5:07
โ†ป โ— II โ–ท โ†บ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
About Me ๐ŸŒŠ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โ‹— I'm a married, story-driven writer in his late twenties with a penchant for seeing my flawed characters fight for their happy endings through shitty circumstances.

โ‹— I typically write multi-paragraph responses that could expand into novella territory depending on my inspiration at the moment!

โ‹— Though my usual average is between 500-1000 words, I aim to match the effort given by my writing partner! So if you're feeling particularly inspired one day and you express your creativity or you have an interesting subplot in mind that sounds fun to mess with- Expect to see more from me as well!

โ‹— My response rate may vary depending on the amount of free time I have. On average, I can post multiple times a week. Once a week at minimum. If something happens where I struggle to post, I'll be sure to let you know!

โ‹— That being said, I don't want you to feel pressured to post any more than you can! We're both here to have a good time. I'm also ghost friendly too! While it might be nice to get a dm should anything occur, life happens whether we like it or not and at the end of the day, this is our hobby. Least we could do is aim to have a great time building a memorable story together!

โ‹— I usually write multiple main characters in my stories. While I don't require nor expect you to do the same; But if you do- I'm totally welcome to it! Expect to see my main characters interacting with side characters, NPCs, and even each other throughout our story! Why deny us the opportunity to have a living world, right?

โ‹— I love writing stories involving romance! From slow-burn to instantaneous passion, whether it be between enemies, rivals, strangers, friends, or lovers; I'd dare say that I love it so much that I need it in some capacity for any story I write. If lust is a fire, the chemistry that builds from meaningful love and longing is the fuel that makes it burn!

โ‹— I might not have a specific plot/smut ratio but I do have a preference for plot over smut. To me, the plot is the meat of the story and the sex is its spice~

โ‹— I'm pretty flexible on plot ideas. Say you'd like to add an additional layer on top of a story; whether that be another character, plotline, or location; Be my guest! I love it when my partners get creative!

โ‹— I'm very open to OOC. In fact, I even welcome it! If you have any preferences you'd like to include after the story starts or if you don't feel comfortable with something, please let me know. I'd like to build a place where you could feel comfortable with sharing your thoughts and ideas openly! Maybe even dork out over our characters and their little wins too! We don't need to be best friends, but an open line of communication would be nice! Though if we're in it for the long term, I'd like to be your friend as well if I could help it!
output-onlinegiftools (1).gif

๏ฝก๏ฝฅ: โ™ฉ โ™ช โ™ฉ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฉโ™ชโ™ฉ โ™ฉ โ™ช โ™ฉ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฉ :๏ฝฅ๏ฝก

แด€ษดแด…
แดกแด‡ ษขแด ส™แด‡สแดษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด€ส€แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› ส™แด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แดกส€แด€แด˜๊œฑ ส™แด‡ษดแด‡แด€แด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
RP Location: PMs
Style: 3rd Person
Time Zone: PST
Word Count: 500-3000+
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

แด€ษดแด… ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€๊œฑ สแดแดœ แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜๊œฑแด‡ ษชษดแด›แด แดแด‡
แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข

output-onlinegiftools.gif
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Preferences & Limits ๐Ÿ“‹
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
  • Here's a list of what I found that make me really excited to write. More will be added when things come to mind!
    • OOC! After spending months on this site, I've learned that a great OOC can turn a good story into an amazing one!
    • Unordinary characters dealing with mundane conflicts. Why can't an angel bitch about paying taxes? Can't a demon complain about their commute? I find this story element both entertaining and potentially meaningful! It bridges the gap between vastly different characters if they both deal with the same ordinary day-to-day issues.
    • Use of images to set scenes. Some say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm among one of them! It definitely helps boost creativity and it stimulates the imagination!
    • Inclusion of music. Some of my favorite roleplay moments were the result of a perfect soundtrack to establish the mood. After getting a taste of what it's like, I can't imagine not taking advantage of the added medium for creativity!
    • Humor. Sometimes, my characters might verbalize a joke to lighten up a dark situation or soften a mood. Other times, they might say something unintentionally funny while angry or drunk. Expect to see some of this from me!
    • Snark. On the other end of the spectrum, my characters might not always have a particularly fond opinion of yours or each other. They might bitch about each other often or just complain about their general situation. I love writing characters that can be rude on the surface.
    • Intimacy: I think what I find most interesting to write isn't the action scenes, the spicy sex, nor the angst that surround failures and bad decisions. It's about what happens during their downtime. I love indulging in the aftercare and the calm in between scenes.
    • Anime and Drawing FCs. While a good description is fine enough, pictures in combination with descriptions are perfect! Also, I like being able to see how you envision your characters looking. I'll do the same as well!
  • While my kinks usually are plot and character specific (hence why I don't include them here), my limitations are universal and non-negotiable. If there's anything that's not on this list that you have concerns about, please ask, I won't bite. Worst I will do is say no thank you.
    • Gore, snuff, physical abuse, death, and mutilation
    • Zoophilia
    • Vore
    • Scat
    • Inflation
    • Blood-related incest
    • Underage characters
    • Self-Inserts
    There are also a couple of non-kink related limits I have as well.
    • Use of IRL face claims.
    • Rushing posts.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Plots ๐Ÿ•ฎ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
  • 4ec4704d590b44ea2957be3bc06115d7.gif
    โ„๐•–๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐• ๐Ÿ™ ๐”พ๐• ๐••๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•ค
    "Ever wonder what its like being a goddess? It fucking sucks when no one knows your name."

๐•€๐•ค๐•–๐•œ๐•’๐•š'๐•• ๐”พ๐• ๐••๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ฉ ๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•„๐•š๐•ค๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค
    Medieval/Modern Fantasy | Isekai | Slice of Life

YC is a woman who reincarnated into her favorite MMO, not as a player but as a goddess.
    However, her new life was not what she expected. She is an unknown goddess, lacking a following to derive power from, as well as wealth, status, and fame that usually accompany other deities like her. So instead, she chooses to embrace this new life, starting a guild of her own. Eventually it attracts MMO misfit players, starting with a level 1 paladin who can't deal damage in a game where damage is everything, and eventually: a ranger with a vision impairment, a mage that allocated his stats poorly (into strength/constitution instead of intelligence), and a healer with a phobia of blood. Leads to unordinary, ordinary adventures where every little victory is celebrated.
  • giphy.gif
    ๐•Ž๐•– ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•–๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•“๐•ช๐•ค๐•ค
    "So what now? Who are we? Who should we be?"

โ„๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐• ๐•ฉ โ„๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐• & ๐”พ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐• ๐•— ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•š๐•ง๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค
    Sci-Fi/Modern Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy | Rivals | Romance

YC was once known as a hero following a war in heaven.
    Over a century ago, a war erupted between heaven and hell. It was a stalemate that plunged the world in eternal darkness and perpetual snow; An apocalypse known as the Infinite Abyss. Monsters that resulted from dark spells and hideous experiments roam the dark lands and water, terrorizing whichever survivors still remained. Storms from past climate changing rituals and weapons ravage the ground, making it difficult for life to thrive. YC was one of the faces of that war, wandering the world by her lonesome until she finds a group of survivors including angels, demons, and humans led by her biggest rival. Leads to a story where both sides learn and understand each other, bonding over shared goals and conflicts in the world beyond the war.
  • 3d68a3011e01bd40bd509c997ecb8f62.gif
    โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ
    "To think, those idiots would leave me with someone like you."

๐”ฝ๐•’๐•๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•ช ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐•ฉ ๐”ผ๐•ฉ-๐”พ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ & ๐”พ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ง๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•–๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•—๐•–
    Sci-Fi/Modern Fantasy | Slice of Life | Romance

YC was accused of a crime she did not commit, leading into her enrollment into the Guardian Angel Program.
    The Guardian Angel program was meant as a form of rehabilitation for criminals to reduce their sentence through acts of service to the community and to the government. While these things could vary from bounty hunting, partaking in battle, and stopping violent crimes, it also could include safer/kinder activities like tutoring children in a library or serving in a soup kitchen. Naturally these people are untrusted by most, leading to a stigma held by others. However, by working together, these convicts and YC end up becoming an odd family. While they may be scary in appearance and at times volatile, in time YC learns how big their hearts could be and end up making them change for the better in the process. Perhaps she learns to take comfort in them, growing confident alongside them as well.
  • Don't forget to be kind to yourself.
    0a5c791f129311efa67606b77ddeb0b3.gif

Every little star has a reason to shine. ๐ŸŒ 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom