Welcome Home Soldier.

CowboyUp

Meteorite
The idea of the RP is old friends persay. Your character was older then mine, we were next door neighbors, and use to watch me as a favor for my parents, were never considered babysitting as we were just three years apart roughly. When you were a senior in Highschool, mine just started his freshmen year, and he hit puberty right before. Things changed and feelings were slightly developed. But before things could happen, you graduated and left getting a gig in a acting for a new show coming out. The final day you left, a kiss was shared between the two and that was it. They tried to stay in contact but it quickly failed. The next 3 years he was lost, not really what he wanted to do with his life. So he graduated a year early after buckling down. He joined the military right after and as soon as he graduated OSUT, he went on a deployment. Halfway through, he was swiping through social media and came across a interview with your character, how big shes made it because of the show and all. As a sort of prank and being a smartass to try and get back in touch. He made one of those videos and posted it of a soldier asking a celebrity to accompany him to the ball.

After this a wide variety of things can happen with the response and how they reconnect. Was thinking like the show bf or whoever is maybe in the mafia or something so could do some drama and action that way.

or she also has a kid potentially?

Bottom line is sort of a bunch of add ons that add to the spice and mixture of this rp.

But there's alot of underlines and opportunities to discuss.

Back
Top Bottom