Fx Male Looking for Fantasy

ShimmeringLight

Planetoid
Please don't message me and ask to RP if you aren't going to listen to my ideas and only shove yours in my face. While I'm open to talking about plots, I want my input to be listened to as well.

I personally try to give anywhere from 1-3+ paragraphs depending on what I have to work with. If you only consistently do one liners, I will unfortunately grow bored.

I do not currently have any face claims for my characters, but I can describe them to you. (I probably won't play any characters you ask me to unless they are a side character as I have my own characters)

I do not play dom, but I wont play a full on wimpy sub either.

I am not into group scenes, and will only do 1x1 RPS. I can be convinced to have 2 males to my 1 female, but only one person playing both males.

For some ideas, my characters will usually be open to ideas to try, even if the need to be given the idea by their "partner" or "friend" in the RP.

I'm open to quite a few different ideas~
Blue is Male, Purple is Female

Fantasy~
***werewolves- (full shifting, not anthro like)
Werewolf X Human (Human being new to the area, not knowing it was pack territory)
Werewolf X Werewolf (Rival packs, Alpha x Omega, other ideas open)

elves
Prince x princess (arrange marriage, meeting at a Ball, rival kingdoms falling for one another)
Prince x servant (Prince being offered a servant from his father)
Princess x guard (Guard is assigned to the princess)

Centaurs
***Centaur X Human
open to plot ideas for this one.

Centaur X Centaur
***MC leaves her herd when her brother takes over and forces out all the other males, leaving MC to travel alone since she wants a mate, she gets captured by minotaurs or other large creatures to make her a working and sex slave before she's rescued by YC.

Open to more ideas for Centaur x Centaur

Dragons
Dragon x Human
***Both Dragons

Open to ideas

Shifters (full animal shifting)
Both Shifters
Shifter x Human

Mermaid
Both Mermaid
Mermaid x human (either or can play human or mermaid)
Forbidden relationships can be possible for the plots (royals, different mermaid kingdoms, many possibilities)

Open to other mythical creatures (Pegasi, Unicorns, Alicorns, Lycanthrope (would need to discuss), If it's not listed, feel free to ask)

Dinosaurs~ Open to ideas
Dino x Dino
Dino x Human

I absolutely love slow burns/romance, so I would happily take those over plots that jump to smut.

Open to other ideas if you have any.

Fandoms (I use OCs, but won't argue to you using canon)

Pokemon (different ideas possible) (trainer x trainer) Pokemon x trainer (Ocs only if trainers are involved)

Avatar the last Airbender/Legend of Korra (OCs only)

Avatar (James Cameron Pandora) (OCs only)

MLP (OCs only) (As full pony, not anthro)

Sing/Zootopia (OCs only) (only Antro I will do)

I'm open to other Fandom ideas if you have any not listed.

Kinks~
There are quite a few things I enjoy, so it's easier for me to list my Maybe's and No's. If you dont see anything listed, you can ask

Maybe's~
Antro/furry (you would need to convince me)
Rape (would only be used for certain things in RPs)

My biggest NO's with RPs are
Anal
Scat
Urine
Violence
Abuse (mental/physical)
Humiliation
Heavy BDSM
Futa
Incest (step/adopted I can do, but not directly related)
My character cheating (just can't and won't do it)
Being controlled (if that's what you're into, I won't be a good partner for you)
Nothing too crazy.

Anything else can be discussed. I am open to other plots as well if you want to ask about them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom