Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any [M4A] Whiteboi submissive looking for nasty, dominant raceplay Daddies.

atlthrow1

Planetoid
Max bit his lower lip as he opened Grindr up on his phone and scrolled through his messages. Earlier in the day, he'd posted a new picture of himself with his pale, feminine little ass on full display in a pair of tight yoga pants.... His cheeks lit up with excitement as he saw that he had a number of new messages. Of course, most of them were absolute trash, from fat old men or boys that Max had no interest in...but of few of them were definitely what he was looking for. Black, brown, it didn't matter...as long as they were dark, hung, and ready to re-arrange his insides, he was interested. Of course, Max had never actually been with a hung stud before...he'd barely begun training his little pink butthole a few weeks earlier. But Max was so, so desperately addicted to the idea of submitting his little pale, inferior body to a real man that he had said 'fuck it' to all the consequences, and was already sending a few of the choice studs messages.

"Hey Daddy...dumb whiteboi here with a tight pussy...wanna come show me what all the white girls go crazy for?" He couldn't help but smirk as he sent message after message of pure filth, hoping that one of the guys who'd messaged him would be just as kinky and fucked up as he was...or maybe even a little bit more than he was ready for. The idea of being pushed beyond the limit of what was acceptable also made his little white dicklette stand at attention. He could only thrust his phone down and wait, his little chest pumping up and down as he closed his eyes and imagined getting the dicking of his life....

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the idea above. I'm basically looking for a partner to do some really fucked-up raceplay scenes with, and I'd especially like to include feminization, corruption, and other kinks in the scenes. Whoever your character is, is up for interpretation, although I'd really like it if they were an older character with a bit of experience and a fucked-up mindset.

KINKS: Corruption/Feminization, Crossdressing, Images in RP, Oral Fixation, Racepl, Anal Sex (Receiving) Anal Training Anal Virginity Crossdressing Femboys Femdom Femininity Feminization Forced Clotheswearing Forced Incest Foreplay Intelligent Characters Interracial Kidnapping Modern Settings Multiple Partners Older Characters Pegging Sex Toys Strap-ons Teasing Throat Penetration Uncut Cocks Underwear

LIMITS: Gore, scat, bestiality, bimbo, bad grammar.

Back
Top Bottom