Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Ritual of Oakhaven (Bestiality, free use and public sex)

HentaiSlut

Meteorite
I rolled out of bed groggily, looking around my quaint hotel room as the early morning light began to filter in. I listened to the sounds of the birds before realizing there was another noise amidst their chorus. Moaning, and a lot of it, coming from outside my window. I Got up to see what was happening and was shocked at the sight. Women all completely nude and having sex with animals.

Not many pay attention to Oakhaven, it's a quaint town in the rockies but nothing special by most standards. Some people will come to hike and spot wildlife but most just drive past it. But the town has it's own secret, for generations they have followed a ritual to make peace with nature, to take from it while doing no harm. And this ritual has let the town and nature around it flourish. And for that ritual one day a year all the women in Oakhaven must submit themselves to all the whims of the beasts. Or in more laymens terms. Have sex with any animal who wants to for a whole day.

I was not aware of this, a simple college student enjoying some time off to drive through the mountains. I had planned to stay the night here and leave the next morning after a bit of hiking. Only to learn that practically the whole town was shut down for this. Leaving me stranded in town for the entire day. And well what happens next is yet to be told.

------------------------------

Hey there I hope you liked my prompt, I rp here on dms, my limits are toilet stuff, feet, vomit and gas. And low effort responses will be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom