Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ๐“๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ผ &า‰ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค [ษด๊œฑ๊œฐแดก]

Pretty.Poison

Soak me in your moonshine, and fuck me on fire.

Aphrodisiacs-20240704-022732-0000.png

20240704-032244-0000-2.png

Her love will seep into your veins like
Mozart and Morphine.
One sip, one taste, one touch,
one intoxicating breath...
you'll never be the same.

20240704-032244-0000-2.png

||๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ โ€ข โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•– โ€ข ๐”ฝ๐•ฉ๐•„ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช||
||๐•„๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„•๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•๐•๐•’||
||๐•†๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค โ€ข ๐•†๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค||
||๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ€ข โ„™๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐••||

20240704-043327-0000.png

If you would like to know more about me as a writer, what I look for in a partner, or you're looking for information about my kinks, limits, or what type of pairings I like... You can find all of that information on my main RT here.

tumblr-prlknc8s6f1wfhp02o1-400.png

Gods & Monsters
I have a mild obsession with Persephone, and I would like you to create a character to play against my Persephone. Is it Hades, or another God? Is he from an entirely different pantheon? Does he want to help her remember or plant false memories in her head?

I have no set plans for how or where I want this story to go. I want us to make those decisions together. If you'd be interested in plotting this out & writing it with me... hit me up!

Two rich and powerful families force their heirs into an arranged marriage. They could be long time friends, complete strangers, or absolutely despise one another. I would like to add some excitement by having the families involved with some cult or secret society, organized crime or political espionageโ€ฆ just to add a bit more flavor. Do either know what their families are involved in? How do they navigate this world they've been thrust into?

He's a private detective and sheโ€™s somehow involved in a case heโ€™s workingโ€ฆ

This is really bare bones as there are a lot of variables. I think this one could be a lot of fun in a modern/supernatural setting. Perhaps he is a werewolf or a demon and she could be a witch or fae. All of this is open to discussion.

I would like to write a story about true soul mates & past lives. It would be about a couple that across the ages always end up together, falling in love over and over again. This doesn't mean that there isn't heartache, tragedy & drama along the way. Though, what kind will be for us to decide.

gvvgHb.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom