Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Monsterous Search for Monsters

Kiryu

Star
Hiya BM! The name's Kiryu and I have returned with a brand new search thread looking for the same topic; monsters and beasties, since my last thread I've figured out what works for me and what doesn't so I've decided to reorganize it into a brand new thread.

About me:
-I am male, and while I won't disclose my exact age I can guarantee you that I am in my late 30s.
-I love storytelling and world-building
-I have been roleplaying for basically all of my life so I have a decent bit of experience, though smut-based roleplays are still new to me.
-I tend to write anywhere from 500-300 or up to 800 words depending on how into the story I get. NO one-liners!
-My posting times vary but I'll post once or twice per day bare minimum
-I can write either on PMs, or threads, or I can provide Discord upon request.

Preferences
-Long-term partners are preferred
-MXF pairings are acceptable, though I can be persuaded to do FXF or nonbinary
I would prefer the male human role-playing against a monster or nonbinary monster
Am willing to double as long as the characters help drive the plot forward and aren't just a separate/side couple that has nothing to do with the main story.
-The characters I play tend to be submissive but can be dominant if push comes to shove.
-Ghosting friendly
-Story/World building is preferred over pure smut, I find pure 100% smut role-plays boring

Themes/ideas;
-Slave X Master
-Bounty Hunter X Target
-Vampire X Human
-Kenonomimi(Cat girls, dog girls etc) X Human
-Anthro/Furry X Human
-Feral(Though with some form of commutation or sentients) X Human
-Weresomething(Doesn't have to be wolf, can be cat, bear, hyenas) X Human
-Merfolk/Selkies(Might be fun to base them more on sharks or orcas)
-Alien X Astronaut
-Safari Warden X Lion shifter
-Scientist/Civilian X Experiment
-Monster GIrl Enyclopedia

Current cravings:
Weresomething x human;
Our story takes place in a world where supernatural creatures hide from humans in plain sight. MC is a doctor whom runs his own medical practice in the city of Los Angelus. YC is a were-creature, and someone who puts her talents to use as a bounty hunter, taking down deadly supernatural entities or eliminating high-value targets, but this isn't the first time their paths have crossed. The pair have a sort of checkered history, and while on assignment back in Los Angelus, YC finds herself in need of MC's assistance, and old flames are reignited.

Alien X Astronaut
No specific story or race in mind for this one, I just like fish-out-of-water scenarios and MC having to figure out an entirely new world and alien species.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom