Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐟 𝐱 𝐦 .

lait

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.
Designer

1aecbc8d941c19f0e517abbfa420895c.jpg

______Pantera ______________________________________ 3:18
______🅴 ¿Téo?
______Trust ______________________________________ __ 2:35
______Alina Baraz
______GEMINI ______________________________________ 2:41
______🅴 Ethan Low, Strings From Paris
______11th Hour _____________________________________2:45
______Hailey Knox
______Bloom ________________________________________3:53
______Galdive
______mon amor _____________________________________2:41
______GEMINI
______DIE 4 U ______________________________________ 3:14
______DEAN
______DRESS ______________________________________ 3:14
______hanuel, JAY
______Honey _______________________________________ 3:50
______KUČKA · Medasin

Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more.

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs | ᴇsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇᴢᴏɴᴇ | ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘᴍs | ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

𝐇ello there! Call me lait.
Your milkiest friend and neighborhood design team member getting back into writing. In an effort to try and keep this as short as possible- because I'm a mega fan of over-explaining myself- I figured I'd mention a few things about myself. I'm advanced literate and pretty experienced writer, which means I can either give you a lot or a little. Essentially, I'm a multi-paragraph, third person, novella-style writer.

I really love detail, I love storytelling and man do I love a good plot. My range can be anywhere from 600 to 2500 words. Don't let that scare you away. You on the other end, don't need to be an advanced writer to make something cool with me! I'm overall pretty easy going and I promise I'm easy to chat with. I love making friends. I do work full-time as well as travel for work so if I miss a reply or don't get back to you right away, I'm most likely dying on my bed or on a hotel bed somewhere in the U.S.A. (lol)

I am rather picky when it comes to partners sometimes, so please don't take any offense to it. I swear I don't mean any harm.

I write between 600-2000+ words words depending on the material received. (third-person / novella)
Communication - just let me know if you're not interested in the story/ have life events.
Threads or PMS = OK. I prefer threads over pms.
Chat me up in OOC - let's make it fun and brainstorm ideas together!
Slow burns | Story & environment/world-building are some of my favorite things to do.
I prefer a ratio of about 60:40 or 70:30 when it comes to story : smut. Some of the plots I have listed require more or less.

Looking forward to hearing from you. If you're interested in any plots, scroll down or check out my full plot thread.

hRPZ5PJ.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom