Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Victim stuff

Ever the victim

Meteorite
I'm a girl but like the idea of trying out roleplaying a guy. Also it would be helpful to see how others roleplay the female roles to improve how I roleplay.

I'm into victim focused stuff where the characters (normally the girl) is in some kind of distress.

Unless you're willing to roleplay a reluctant character, it won't work out between us.

Blackmail is fun, it is reluctance but allows autonomy so there's back and forth more than give/recieve.

Shady deals is the same idea where she's compromising morals for something or someone, again allowing some autonomy.

Force is welcome but I'd be focusing more on exploring pleasure at the same time so it's not just trauma but explorations of sensations.

Giving into temptation: it's a shameful reluctance with immediate regret but curiosity, so it's really enticing. From there is regret and trying to avoid but falls into it while resisting. Kind of iffy for me.

Cheating: Always always loved because it's spicy and messed up.

Cuckold: if you add this I LOVE it. It adds SO much drama, her boyfriend knowing what's happening but powerless to stop it, it's super hot.

As for kinks I'm a size queen and know it's unrealistic but don't really care, I like really masculine features, big dicks like a foot long and huge balls. At the same time I do love (and envy) extremely feminine women with gigantic breasts and huge butts.

I'm happy to do a lot more, things like anal, public, rough, oral, outfitplay, etc, just ask if you have something in mind.

I don't do toilet stuff, mind control stuff, or consent/casual sex, I find them boring.

Pairings are generic but I like them

I'd be the boys:
Boyfriend/girlfriend dealing with
Hot ex boyfriend
Bfs dad/uncle/big brother
Gfs dad/uncle
Bf or gfs boss or coworker
Neighbor/roomate/landlord
Bfs bully, bullies, evil best friend

Boy/his mother dealing with
Her boyfriend
Her ex husband
A dirty cop
The landlord
His brother
His best friend
His bully
All the others listed above

at the moment those are what I'm looking for when trying to be the guy.

Back
Top Bottom