Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Searching for Partners!

Why hello there! :)

I am back after some serious health issues I had to work through as well as some traumatic experiences regarding my family. So, as a result, I'd love to start some roleplay's up (and continue any if my older partners want to)! I can reply regularly since I'm working from home which is always a win! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Communication: This is huge for me. I will admit that I can sometimes get sick, caught up in real life, or just not be in the mood for writing but just let me know. I'm incredibly patient and if I can't get a message sent to you before the break I would definitely apologize profusely when I came back and/or when I have a moment to get on the computer to let you know. If you don't like something about my posts, I would also prefer my partner telling me.

Writing: When it comes to writing, all I care about is that I can read it and that you give me quality posts. I can write anywhere from a minimum of two paragraphs to what seems like a novel at times for each character played and would like the same in return. I enjoy details, description, and to know both what your character is thinking and doing. Along with this, I want someone who will plot with me and help drive the story, not just respond. I also will roleplay as either gender. However, because I've roleplayed so many males if you want me to roleplay a male, I'd like you to double with me. I love doubling to begin with so I'll always be up for that. Along with this, I do mxm, mxf, and fxf but it's the same thing. I'd like if you want me to do your pairing of mxm or fxf you do one pairing of fxm with me as the male character portrayed by you for me. It's not always a requirement, so ask anyway! I may be up for just doing yours, it'll just depend on what else I'm already playing.

Respect: This is the most important part of being a partner to me. If you'd like to be a partner then I expect you to respect me. To me, this means not calling me names, respecting me if I say no, respecting yourself enough to say if you're unhappy with something, and making an effort. If you don't want to be friends, no big deal, but I don't want anything disrespectful to be said.

Methods: I will roleplay via PM, Thread, email, or google docs. Not necessarily in that order so just send me a PM and we can discuss :)

Smut: This always seems to come up and if you're 18+ (which you should be to be reading this) then that's not an issue. In regards to this, there are some things that I do not want in my roleplay's as I'm sure there are some that you wouldn't want either. So, we can discuss this when we talk. However, the most I'll do is 70/30 plot/smut ratio.

The bold is my preferred role and the more * the more I'd like to write..

Pairings:

Mother (as in has a kid, not incest) x Shapeshifter ****
Mother x Magician
Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Human X Vampire
Vampire X Shapeshifter
Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Human *****
Prince X Princess
Prince X Queen
Prince X Commoner
Prince X Female Captain of the Guard
Princess X Captain of the guard
Princess X Commoner
Princess X King
Princess X Knight
Demon X Human
Demon X Angel
Angel X Human

Fandoms:

Harry Potter****
Draco x Hermione
Draco x Ginny
Dravo x OC
Fred/George x Hermione
Fred/George x OC
Sirius x OC
Remus x OC
Neville x OC
OC x OC

If interested I have a Harry Potter/Flash universe I'd love to write with someone :) Also quite a few HP related plots.

Mystic Messenger**
Wheel of Time (book more than show)

Era's/Types of roleplays:
Arranged Marriage
Victorian Era
Romance
Thriller/ Horror
Action/Adventure

Back
Top Bottom