Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Millonaires heaven

My idea for this Roleplay is to have an Emo girl/ftm/futa who is down on their luck and has unfortunately turned to selling their body on the streets.
My character I imagined as an older male not too old unless you're into age gaps etc happens across you as you offer your services to him but the thing is the Rich man is quite sheltered and doesn't realise you're trying to sell yourself.
He is however highly attracted to you and falls in love with you and a romance occurs between the two of them but the only thing is that he's so vanilla and a little boring he thinks the world of you but he's so bland.
So you open him up to a world of kinky sex.

I'm looking for kinks of all kinds can be Emo demanding her feet worshipped to her dressing in latex and handcuffed on her knees.
Pegging him her asking him to choke her out what whatever takes your fancy we can do but above all, it's all romantic and they are in love.

Kinks
Maledom/femdom, BDSM, pet play, cuckold, chastity, strapon, collars, gags, tit torture, piercings(especially nipple), whips & chains, sph, humiliation, body writing, roleplay in roleplay, body fluids, orgasm denial, anal, stretching, electro, facesitting, choking.
Limits Mpreg

I'm into lots as you can see let's see how we can make this couple's love stronger through kinky play.
Always keen to hear ideas and twists.

Please be interested in progressing a plot and doing some detailed responses some Sometimes 2 two-liners are fun but setting a romance around it isn't fun

Back
Top Bottom