Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Harley's New Harley? A New and Improved Sissi-Quinntent!

"Geez doc, if I would've known ya was dis big, I would have brought a bigger toy!"

Harley teased, as the slurping wet noises of the pocket pussy echoed within the large empty space of the warehouse. This marked day three, of what she considered
'Mental Stability Endurance Training'

The man, who sat-kinda- duct taped to an old wheelchair, was Arkham's latest psychiatrist.

Er...was.
After her last visit to the Asylum and learning they hired some new stuff in the position she once worked, Harley Quinn couldn't help but feel for the sad sack. Life was way more interesting anywhere but there!

So, she sprung her plan into action! The slushing of lube against the Doctor's exposed junk echoed faster with her pace picking up. Suddenly it stopped when she ripped the toy from him. Given he couldn't do it himself. Yet, the clear mixture of juices, his own pre-mature juice and the lubricant she had chosen today oozed down his exposed, tensed and rather exhausted shaft. His skin glistened with the coating over it, as his cock shook in place- attempting to try and reach that state of release... A gentle finger traced one of the exposed and straining veins of the cock before her- shushing his phallus as the sly look came over her face.

"Are ya feeling it yet doc?~"

--------

Heya there!

Today's post, dealing with themes of transformation, and corruption as well as some orgasm control/denial and its effects, and starring one Harley Quinn!~.

My basic premise for this, is:

Harley Quinn, Gotham's infamous second Clown themed villain, figures to make a name for herself, she needs something. Joker did it, and the Big Bad Bat does it all the time- taking someone, and transforming them into the ideal side-kick! Harley realized she needed her own , sorta ! Not someone in a bird costume! Something with a better name of course! So, she goes on the hunt!

~Ideally, I would love to find a partner , who would like to write as the infamous Harley Quinn as she kidnaps some (un)lucky soul and slowly corrupts their mind, as she crafts her own version of Side-kick! This is the character, the one who becomes her side-kick, is the one I wish to write, as my main character. That results in them becoming a sissyFeminized/ like clown sidekick to her, as the duo starts problems for Gotham. Harley might see something in them, or just choose someone at random. This character in question is open for discussion, so if any thoughts on Harley's victim, due feel free to share them.
An important note though here: Harley's Kidnap victim does not have to be a new Doctor from Arkham. It was just the first thought that came to mind and so the small snippet at the top was written with such. . However, we can alter who it is. I do not wish for it to be Batman, Nightwing, or Jason Todd. No Bat-Family characters captured.

Harley's plan is pretty simple:

A slow break of their mind. Edging them every day, all day, just to leave them there, on the urge of orgasm. Never allowing them to go into the proper climax. Corrupting it, the way she needs it to be, for what she wants. Breaking their mind, to the point of a blank slate! So, she can craft the ideal person! Of course, they only need to know her touch, and her touch only; meaning, strict restrictions and rules. She's smart about these types of things, and knows what she wants. Someone to love her. And only her. Someone to serve her, and only her. Of course, if she needs help from Ivy, working on this project. I'm sure Ivy would be more than happy to help! Because, what else can they do once she takes away his orgasms?

I would love, love if Harley eventually forces her new side-kick to wear her own Jester suit, as she changes her style. The two, while one might be in sexual enslavement, cause some new trouble in Gotham!

------------

Kinks/Likes:

• Femdom, Orgasm Control/Denial. Prolonged denial! Harley getting off, while her side kick is stuck, on the edge!
  • Edging/teasing (lots of this please!) Teasing/edging affecting one's mind, Controlled orgasms, Ruined/forced Orgasms, Bondage/ropes, being tied up, Gags!
  • Panties used as gags.
  • Wedgies. Bully like kinks, wet willies, wedgies, and such. Human furniture. What makes a better seat, than a side-kick's face!
  • Testicle swelling, pre-mature cum, Chastity, blue balls, Ballbusting,Power Dynamics.
  • Forced feminization, mind break, identity loss, panties, face-sitting, and more!
  • Transformation
    • Something I'd like to focus on, when it comes to the corruption of the mind, is Harley keeping her new partner so sexually denied he has no choice but to listen to her.
    • Mind and thoughts clouded, as the endless edging and teasing they go through is offered By Harley. Mind thinking, if they listen to her, maybe they will get a proper release.
    • Feminization/sissification
    • Identity loss/memory problems.
    • Latex/Spandex! Perhaps Harley forces her side-kick to wear a spandex/latex suit like her own jester suit! (Leaving only their balls exposed to the outside world, so she can still torture them)
  • A list, proper too.
Limits:
  • Super amounts of blood, Vore, Bathroom things, diapers, farting, fisting, musk/smelly things, body hair, pregnancy.
  • Super submissive/only submissive partners.
-------------------------------------------

So, if you are interested in Harley crafting a new sidekick for herself, to cause problems for Gotham, let's get in touch, through Inbox messages please.

I would prefer we write in third person, as POV. Reply length and things of that nature can be discussed, if we want a set length.

Please mention kinks, limits and anything you might want added within, if you decide to send a message this way! Thanks!

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom