Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I’m a hopelessly dark romantic(Seeking Long-Term partners)

bobahhfett

Moon
Hello all! You may call me Kat/Boba, I'm 28 and a long time writer.

I decided to make a separate thread for this specific craving because it's really something that I'm IMMEDIATELY looking to fill!

That being said, I would love for this to be long term. I think it has a lot of potential to be drawn out and I would love for it to include all the nitty gritty details that I know can come along with it. Please be able to write a SOLID 3-5 paragraphs(However plenty more with starters!) As much as I enjoy fast pace, I value quality over quantity always. I'm okay writing anywhere but will avoid threads because I appreciate privacy when writing a story meant for two. However, my preference is Discord(!) or PMs.

I would really like to plot here first because I’ve had a lot of situations recently where intake the time to plot and create a server and then get ghosted :)))))

Limits are few and far between. With this particular plot, I’m really looking for BDSM, Weapon play, anything that would mesh well with a Dark Romance theme! I also love risk of pregnancy, breeding, body worship, etc..! We can absolutely discuss this privately!

Still interested? :) Plot is below!

I would love to write something based on the music video "Please Please Please" by Sabrina Carpenter. The idea of a thug seeing a girl in a county jail and just feeling instant love is so fantastic to me.

Them falling in love, her being pulled into his wicked life, I *love* it and would love to write something centered around that intensely dark romance!

So obviously I’m looking for him to be some kind of drug lord/mob boss and for the female character to be a rich girl that tends to get into a lot of trouble, but daddy’s money makes that not matter! They can deal with his heists together, she can get involved in his life and actually become a great tool.

Alternatively, if you’re not into the bad boy x rich girl thing, I would love to take the same route but with maybe a soldier and a prisoner! Obviously not as romantic right off the bat, but still has potential!

Hope to talk soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom