Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Nikke: Goddess of Victory (Nier-like ERP) [Non-Con, Robots, Tentacles, Harem, Futanari]

ZeroGM

Meteorite
ec0654ecb4284e98366b7596a15c5e1b.png
nikkes.png
What is a Nikke?

The idea behind Nikke is very similar to Nier: Automata. Dystopian future where Android women fight alien robots. The Androids are treated like tools/weapons rather than humans. There are major differences. But thay are similar enough that they did an official Nikke X Nier crossover. The main difference is that Nikke used to be human.

A Nikke refers to the female android soldiers manufactured to fight Raptures. Raptures are giant alien machines from space who have conquered the surface of the Earth.

After the invasion of the Raptures, humanity had to seek shelter underground. There, they gathered forces, knowledge and resources to achieve one goal: take back the earth's surface from the enemy.

To do so, they divided themselves into several manufacturers and started working on manufacturing special fighting androids, commonly called Nikkes.

A Nikke's brain is flooded with nanomachines (NIMPH) which manipulate the synaptic connections of neurons to control memories. This allows Nikkes to make a "backup" of their memories and thus can be revived from death. However, this also makes Nikkes vulnerable to alteration, or even erasure of their memory. NIMPH makes Nikke's especially loyal to their assigned Commander. Over time, many Nikke confuse this loyalty with love and often flirt or even throw themselves at their commander.

More powerful raptures are capable of corrupting a Nikke's NIMPH. The process is extremely invasive and requires the Nikke to be in an excited mental state. The Raptures often appear to be raping Nikke's in an effort to corrupt them. However, Raptures are still just machines and have no sexual desire. Nikke who are corrupted become what is known as Heretics.

While Nikke's are the true guardians of Earth, most human's see them purely as machines, cannon fodder or purely tools. Nikke are not given human rights which is a sore spot between Nikke's and Humans. Yet, Nikke are more than just soldiers, they still have the brains of young women. They have hobbies and occupations that they hold in the Ark.
Goddess of Victory: Nikke takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where the Earth was suddenly attacked by unknown mechanical creatures called Raptures that destroyed everything on the surface, forcing the remaining humans to take refuge underground and establish the Ark, a metropolis ruled by the Central Government. The manufacturers Elysion, Missilis Industry and Tetra Line—owned by Ingrid, Syuen and Mustang, respectively—that compose the Big Three work on converting women and children into powerful obedient soldiers called Nikkes to be used as a weapon to defeat the Raptures and restore humanity on the surface. Due to their prominence, the Big Three CEOs have very high authority; they are, however, heavily monitored by the Central Government to prevent any hostile behavior.

The story is from the perspective of the Commander who graduated from the Military Academy one day prior to the events of the game; despite this, he performs extraordinarily in his operations and survives various encounters with rare Rapture species throughout his journey. He leads a squad called Counters, which consists of the Nikkes Anis, Rapi and later down the story, Neon. The Commander views Nikkes with sympathy and privately advocates for Nikke rights, which is illegal in accordance with the laws of the Ark. Outlaws may be sent to the Rehabilitation Center or the Outer Rim, an area fully isolated from the rest of the Ark, and they have formed terrorist organizations claiming to fight for human rights for themselves.
For more information on the setting, you can refer to the wiki: Nikke Goddess of Victory International Wiki

System: Homebrew System based on Nikke's Combat. It is a VERY simple system meant to simulate how powerful Nikke's are, destroying massive hordes of Raptures. It also has an element of social roleplay.

Players: I am looking for 2-3 people to play Nikke's. I will be the GM, Commander and other Nikke's in the squad that are integral to the campaign.

Plot: This RP will follow the Campaign and many of the Side Stories of the game. It will be expanded upon to make it more interesting for an RP and include your characters. The RP will be a mix of fighting on the surface, and Slice of Life in the Ark and Outpost.

Short Description: Raptures (alien tentacle robots) have invaded and taken over the surface of the Earth. Humans have fled to the Ark, an advanced underground city. Nikke's are women turned into immortal androids and injected with mind-altering nanites to become super soldiers, led by human commanders. Nikke's are essentially immortal and can only truly die if their brains are destroyed.

Genre: Post-Apoc Science Fantasy, Harem, Slice of Life

Level of Sexual Content: The RP will be focused on plot with some tentacle rape and semi-competitive harem ERP.

Preferred Characters: Nikke are generally female, though I will allow Futanari in this RP. Nikke should be styled after the originals. You can use existing or original Nikke's, but I would prefer you kept to the settings style, meaning sexy femdroids with guns.

Expected Kinks: Harem, Romance, Tentacles, Futanari, Non-Con, MxF, FxF, Corruption, Minor Mind Fuckery (via NIMPH) None of these can be your limits.
While you are expected to be a part of the Commander's Harem, you can also have relationships with the other Nikke's. Nikke's are allowed to be jealous, but NIMPH stops them from doing any real harm to eachother or humans.

Additional Info: I will be 100% helping in building each character to ensure they fit into the setting. Your character does not have to be fully human, there are things like cat/dog/fox girls in the setting. Here is a database of all the existing characters: Characters | Nikke: Goddess of Victory
You can make a completely original character, but it should be in the style of the existing ones (Sexy Androids with Guns). You can also play existing characters.

Apply in a DM to me (Do not reply in the thread). In your application send me a kinks/limits list and (OPTIONALLY) I'd like a basic idea of your character class (Attacker, Defender, Supporter), Element (Fire, Wind, Water, Electric, Iron), Ranged Weapon (Assault Rifle, Sniper, Rocket Launcher, SMG, Shotgun, Machinegun), Manufacturer (Elysion, Missilis, Tetra) and a pic (anime/drawn/comic/AI). Pilgrims don't work with the plot and Abnormal are Non-Canon.

If you are interested, I would suggest checking out these couple videos to get some idea of the setting. Each video is 2 minutes or less. Don't mind the poor translation. The concept is still there.

Attachments

• ark.png
    ark.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom