Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Foreigner in Bangladesh proposed marriage to the 16 year old Bangladeshi girl he meets at a wedding

Hey there! I'm 23F, an experienced long term semi-literate roleplay from Bangladesh. Today I'm posting a new prompt that I really want to play out with someone who's interested in the idea.

I will be playing as an 16 year old Bangladeshi girl, who is attending the wedding of a cousin of hers. You happened to be a foreign guest at the wedding, invited by the groom's side. I'd prefer for you to play as an older white male. So at the wedding, you happened to see my character, and can't help but be enamored by her. Her beauty, her feminity, her conservative and reserved interactions. The entire conservative desi girl package! Seeing her stirs him from within, as he wishes to have her. But he knows better than to do anything rash, so he approaches her mother instead and quite directly asks for her hand in marriage. Having a proposal from an older foreigner, who is well settled abroad, the mother talks with him and then tells her daughter about it and after some thinking, she agrees to talking with the man

We can take the roleplay from here. I'd absolutely love to discuss finer details of the idea. I want to play as a very feminine Bangladeshi girl to your older white male. I am leaning more towards the idea of that the man is attracted to her feminity, as he hosts deep perversions regarding conservative girls.

For my kinks, they are , older men, interracial, affection, sensual play, outfit and lingerie control, lifestyle control (nothing extreme), BDSM (nothing too extreme more like light BDSM), armpit play, titplay, waistplay, assplay, thighplay, creampies, rough sex, blowjobs, handjobs. Always open to exploring new kinks too!

Limits are toilet stuff, blood, vomit, hard violence.

If this seems interesting to you, feel free to send me a DM šŸ˜Š

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom