Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Drawn into the world of bdsm submission

Truemaster

Meteorite
This is a prompt with hardcore bdsm with heavy physical torture and humiliation. If this isn't your thing we aren't compatible.

Your free for the summer and decide to visit a friend out of town for a bit of a vacation. I am friends with or a relative of your friends boyfriend/husband. It soon comes out I am a dominant. Your character somewhat intrigued, perhaps she has dabbled a little online on reddit or bluemoon, She asks to see my toys. Getting a bit excited begs me to take her on for the summer. Perhaps longer.

I write 3rd person.

Likes/kinks: I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent story lines. My hottest buttons are definitely prostitution, verbal humiliation/mockery/contempt/mindfuckery/corrosion of self worth and domestic type violence/battery/choking.. I use unpredictability and caprice, to truly be at the mercy of another's cruel whim, to never know what the right answer or action may be. My kinks include (but are by no means limited to) coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/rape/sexual violence, domestic violence, tattoos/branding/marks, humiliation/obctification/psychological torture, corporal punishment, Nipple torture, Domestic servitude, piss play etc, choking.

Hard limits: scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, graphic gore, atrocious , rushed/unedited posts and finally - switching.
Availability: This is often a point of contention with my partners. My schedule varies from week to week and sometimes I can get called away on short notice.Sometimes I can post once and other times I can go back and forth for an hour or so. I generally make the commitment to post once a week but it's usually 2-3 times a week.

Back
Top Bottom