Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Succubus adventures nsfw image

Coltethan

Planetoid
IMG_8856.jpeg

I'm looking to GM an adventure of a Succubus getting absolutely pounded around town. By one or men at a time. Coming home from a long day of fucking with cum caked on and in her body. Her clothes if any left are usually soiled and ripped from the day she's had.

What I can bring?

I love playing multiple characters individually and at the same time, bonus points for multiple species elves to orcs

Orc (Love um! big tall and body hairy)

Werewolves in control of their senses just big old hair ball 24/7. Preferably blue like the one from darkstalkers. Knotted cocks on request)

Minatours ( I usually play them as an intellectual you get a lot of reading done alone in a maze.)

Troll (basically I play them as short king orcs)

Incubi ( Big red guy with ram horns for holding on to and hooves. I usually play them with dual cocks but not a deal breaker.)

Half elves( usually play as a street kid bard bumming his way from one persons bed to another.)

I always shoot for 400 to 800 words so no one liners or or single paragraph

Very open to feed back as much as I love a smutty good time I Rp to improve my writing.

I'm a dom so if your looking for someone to just bend you over and fuck you im your guy.

What I like?
sample_2d998b5ecbb6c29c8c3d1f6a9093818a.jpg

Collars, rough fucking, hair pulling,(giving and receiving) nipple piercings, huge tits/ass, sexy/skippy/clothes/costumes on women, group sex, public sex, sex shows, sloppy sex, gagging, chocking (giving and receiving), throat fucking, anal(giving), toys, wax, clamps, ball gags, restraints, being called daddy, master, sir, degrading talk during sex (only during sex)
Bitting (giving and receiving), nails digging in (giving and receiving) breeding,water sports.

What I don't like?

Vanilla sex, orgasm denial, piss, breaking bones, non demon women atm. Ghosting.

Maybes

Little bit of blood: example bitting a lip too hard.

Another Succubus: Not full on harem because those are too complicated for me atm but maybe another demon for a one shot or two.

Pm me if interested and we will brain storm but here’s some ideas

Meru at a rave

Meru at a hot spring

Meru at work

Meru at her night job

Meru at the beach

Meru stays in

Meru wants to play nurse

Meru at the gym

Meru sleep paralysis demon

Back
Top Bottom