Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male BBC/interracial stories

ceruleanskies22

Meteorite
Hi guys! I'm looking for a detailed, sexual tension-rich, long-term roleplay, one focused on a steamy interracial story. I love brainstorming and really enjoying every message with my partner. There's tons of exciting ideas we can go with and I'm happy to discuss things in PM but here's a few possibilities:

Cross-country move: Reaching adulthood, my character decides to move away from her small town. It's her first time living in a big city. The biggest culture shock? The number of handsome black men hitting on her. She feels like she should say no but it's only a matter of time before she agrees to a date.

College party: With another week of classes and tests freshly behind her, my character is enjoying a house party. The kind that's crowded, exciting, and full of alcohol. Naturally, lots of flirting and courtship is happening - how couldn't it be with so many hot girls dressed so suggestively? What happens when one of the handsome black football players starts making a move on her?

Clubbing: Every young woman loves it. Dressing sexy, drinking, dancing, getting attention, it's pretty much a staple; always a great weekend activity or experience when traveling. With the great vibe, the company of a few girl friends, tonight's no exception. It's going to be awesome. But will a hookup happen too...?

Back
Top Bottom