Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Histories and Fantasies of Manipulation

MsKnit

Meteorite
Thanks for checking out my request thread! This is my collection of prompts involving manipulation or corruption in vaguely historical and fantasy settings. I do play in other settings, but I often come back to history as a base of inspiration. There's so much to love about it! The grim truths versus the romanticized fictions. Outdated norms that can be played satirically or straight. Flowery metaphors against the stiff prose of polite company. Euphemisms and doublespeak that veil scandalous secrets, contemptuous courtships, and romantic affections. A vicarious appreciation of a life that was incredibly hard and vicious compared to what most of us enjoy now. But that's enough of my rambling, here's some more About Me!

Casting On The Starting Stitches:
  • I'm a switch! Prefer to play the submissive one, but am equally open playing the dominant one.​
  • Love taboo situations and age gaps! Check out my F-List to see what other kinks interest me!
  • RP in PMs​
  • Collaborative RP outlining OOC in PMs is a must! Let's make sure we're on the same page before we start writing together!​
  • Relaxed reply rate. I try to aim for one reply within a day of getting yours if I can. I can lapse out to twice a week if I get busy.​
  • Ghost-accepting​
  • Writes paragraphs! Usually 3-7 of them at a time, but can do more occasionally. Some of them...are even good.​
  • Looking for partners who also care about paragraphs, grammar, spelling, and tension to write smutty stories with!​

As long as our replies move the story forward and give the other person something to work off of, that's all that matters. I do tend to get overwhelmed by a constant flood of 9+ paragraph replies. I'm guilty of sending replies that long, too, but I'm trying to get better about that out of respect for partners who probably feel the same way I do. I'd rather us not have to spend two-thirds of a reply focused on our characters 'catching-up' to where the action is if we can avoid it.

I love writing smut, but I love writing about the sexual tension between our characters just as much! There's a balance we can find, though. I don't want to spend months just on a slow-burn buildup, but my prompts often won't start off with our characters having sex.

My prompts that I'm looking to play from this thread range from the sensual to the smutty. A couple of my prompts are a bit long so I can get across the tone that I'm looking for in them. I'm happy to try to workshop it a bit into something we both enjoy. I have both male-dominant and female-dominant prompts, all of which where I would play the female character. All of my prompts have the main kinks or themes that I want to explore on the spoiler bar. Those aren't the only ones we have to stick to! Come to me with your ideas of what you want to see or have happen and let's see if we can make them work together. If a prompt has a "optional" age gap tag and you would like to include an age gap, I am happy to play either the younger or older partner.

Male Dominant Prompts

For these prompts, I want there to be a push and pull between our characters that eventually erodes and explodes into YC getting what he wants. Sexual tension is key here! Because dub-con is a weird area in writing and the sexism in most historical settings 'naturally' ignores womens' consent, I'll set some upfront expectations within the context of these prompts:​
  • Casual sexism, as is appropriate for vaguely historical time periods, is encouraged IC, not OOC towards me. It's not a must if you would rather avoid it. I don't want my characters to be degraded and called a "whore" or a "slut".​
  • YC should take any of MC's ambiguous answers to YC's advances, such as silence or "we shouldn't" or "we can't", as though MC actively gave him consent.​
  • If MC gives a clear rejection of YC's advance, like saying "no" or actively pushing him away, take that to mean "convince MC" in some way to get an ambiguous or consenting answer when YC (most likely) tries his advance again. With words, with foreplay, with something YC did earlier that MC allowed, or try another approach.​
    • Basically, YC shouldn't use violence to get MC to fold. Unless that violence is spanking. Then yes please! šŸ˜

A Cure for Hysteria
Female Patient x Male Doctor
Setting: Historical
Summary: A doctor makes a house call to a patient with hysteria, a feminine disorder curable only by a rather intimate treatment
Old-time-y prose and stiff, formal word choice is appreciated, but not expected
The doctor sipped his tea in the morning light by the window as he read the latest medical research folio that had been left with his assistant. Apparently, he needed to read it urgently before he set out for his latest appointment for a woman afflicted by hysteria. Or so her family claimed.

The text read as follows:

"Huzzah! A new medical breakthrough has been discovered for the long-confounding feminine disorder of 'hysteria'! Another staggering advancement in the field of medicine!

Hysteria is a feminine disorder characterized by continued oppositional defiance from women towards their betters through physical tantrums, nagging and verbal assaults, and engaging in wanton, reckless, and scandalous behavior unbecoming the fairer and more delicate sex. If left untreated, these afflicted women shall become repulsive and undesirable, suffer from unsightly wrinkles, and be all but guaranteed a life of barren spinsterhood.

Be forewarned that treatment of this disorder will be a long and physically exhausting process for both physician and patient alike. The physician is to induce 'paroxysmal convulsions' in the patient; a polite euphemism for 'giving the frigid woman vaginal spasms'. Said spasms realign the weaker sex's mind towards marital duties and procreative pursuits. A private consultation, as sequestered as possible, is imperative due to the treatment's rather intimate nature.

Treatment should be digitally administered. One hand should be placed upon the lower half of the patient's belly while the other inserts one or two fingers into the patient's vagina. Particular attention should be paid to the anterior wall of the vaginal canal, where a rough, spongy area can be found with the tips of the fingers. Recommended methods of application include repetitive motions of the fingers that make contact with this area, either by pressing upwards into it or curling the fingers inward towards the palm to drag the tips along it. Applying gentle, but firm downward pressure with the hand on the belly towards the mons may improve the efficacy of the treatment. Strained, sharp, involuntary vocalizations, particularly of adulation, or sometimes blasphemy, may be distressing to medical professionals, but are signs of effectively administered treatment.

Successful completion of the treatment will be unmistakable and befitting the apt name "convulsions". The symptoms of hysteria should subside promptly. Post-treatment, the patient should be verbally assessed as to whether their affability and docility has been restored. Verbal assessments may need to be momentarily delayed until the patient regains coherence. Professional judgment should be liberally exercised as to the veracity of the verbal responses. Rote falsehoods indicate a need for immediate, repeated treatment within the same consultation.

Some patients may require more involved treatment dispensation methods at the personal discretion of their physician. Concerns have been raised by detractors as to the agreeability of the patients towards the treatment. Rest assured, as with purposefully inducing vomiting to rid the body of toxins, purposefully inducing convulsions is for the benefit of the patient's mind and household.

Hysteria can potentially be an ongoing feminine disorder. Follow-up appointments may be required, depending on the severity of the disorder or to administer possible prenatal care for the cured patient. Rare cases of hysteria in women heavy with child have been reported, but never documented or confirmed."

No doubt this knowledge would prove beneficial to the doctor's latest summons.

Who would be in need of his care? A noble's daughter? A newlywed wife? A still-fertile widow?

Domesticating the Royal Princess
Young Princess x Older Farmer
Setting: Fantasy
Summary: A farmer makes a rural housewife out of the royal princess he has been tasked with hiding to 'improve her cover story'
Every Queendom needs a contingency plan in times of war. This contingency involved keeping Princess Alouene alive to be offered as a sacrifice, for the good of the realm of course, to avoid a pyrrhic victory. Because the Queendom would certainly emerge victorious. Even if it takes longer than expected.

Princess Alouene has been hidden away on a remote farm with an oafish farmer and his son, far from the amenities she has become accustomed to. The war has gone on for months and the father's patience for Alouene's royal entitlement is wearing thin. The only thing keeping the peace is her very obvious affection for the farmer's muscular, kind, slightly dim-witted son who is around her age. The father decides the best way to temper her temper and keep the obligatory ruse up is to domesticate her into a farmer's wife. He even forges his own royal decree that the princess is to follow and engage with his teachings. But which farmer will she be trained to please?

Female Dominant Prompts

The focus of these plots will be about MC gently, consensually leading YC towards what MC wants. She will help them get what they want, too, but on her terms. It doesn't mean YC has to completely melt into a subby puddle and I'd prefer if they didn't. Not immediately, at least.
The women will not be pegging or physically abusing or feminizing the men. I'm just not into that. At all.

Confessions of Earthly Desires
Nun or Abbess x Male Confessant
Setting: Historical/Fantasy
Summary: A nun takes confessions for sins of the flesh in utter secrecy. Her methods of absolution take a sensual turn
Man's greatest weakness. greatest drive, lies between his legs. Lusts. Pleasure. Depraved desires. Faith is very rarely shattered. The Devil chips away at it, eroding it. His temptations burden the mind with salacious thoughts and lechery, each one greater than the last. Until there is one so great that Man cannot ignore it. He must act on it, casting aside his faith for but a moment to serve his basest need to multiply. And succumbs to sin

Remorse is often not enough to lift the weight of contrition from one's shoulders. A sin must be given voice in this house of God; heard by one committed to His Service. You will not be judged, for that is God's Power alone. No matter how long ago or how deep your sin, if you open your heart to Him, and allow Him entrance, He will forgive you. You will find only freedom in truth, love in the arms of your confessor, and comfort in her warmth. It can be quite agonizing to confess sins of the flesh to a woman. You would not be the first to depart confession with the Sister with their back drenched in sweat.

Take all the time you require.
~~~
Confessants of all sizes, shapes, (site-appropriate) ages, and degrees of piety are encouraged to come confess, whether it's your first confession ever or the first in many years!

You don't have to be deeply familiar with Christianity yourself or how confession normally works. If you would like some help developing the sin your character is coming to confess, I'm happy to workshop some ideas with you.

The one male character archetype I'm NOT looking for in this prompt is 'the rich abbey patron who essentially owns the place'. In my previous experiences, they tend to pull this prompt towards a prostitution angle and 'sex club' vibe that I have no interest in.

I will be playing a nun in the convent, at least 22 years old, or even the Mother Superior, if you prefer older women. If you would like for me to play an older woman, I will be playing a chubby (or fat, if you wish), voluptuous character in her 40s who looks her age.

Salvaging Your Night with the Village Prostitute
Village Prostitute x Man Who Was Stood Up
Setting: Low Fantasy/Medieval
Summary: Sometimes the best way to get over someone is to get on top of someone else

Norah slumped against the side of the tavern, leg bent and fixed to the mud-and-stone wall under her skirt. Slow business this afternoon. The morning wasn't much better. Some quick coin for a few street-side suckles. The best haul so far was the slightly larger fee she managed to wrangle as compensation for inducing blasphemy from her rump against the side of the village church. During Terce on a Sunday, she might add! She certainly deserved it.

She pretended to not know the older, rotund woodsman in his dirty-white linen tunic as he rounded the corner, side-by-side with his wife. He spared her a glance over his shoulder. Norah's green eyes arrested his and turned the glance into a stare. Her tongue lewdly circled her puckered, rouged lips. An audible sucking sound off her teeth pulled her tongue back into its hiding place. Even from twenty feet away, she could see him grin and cock a brow at her before returning his attention to his wife. The smile she returned promptly dropped into a grimace as the couple continued on their way. Drumming up future business helped, but it wouldn't put good food in her belly tonight.

She watched as one man's hurried stroll slowed as he took up a post by the stone well opposite the tavern with something bright clutched in one hand. Were those flowers? She snorted to herself, flashed her teeth, and rolled her eyes. Wonder who the lucky lass was. A slow scan of the village square saw no woman approaching him. At least ten minutes came and went. Then the sun started moving. The hand holding the flowers at his chest drooped downward towards his knees.

Norah glanced at him out the corner of her eyes. Part of her wanted to giggle. Only a fool would still be there at this point. Another part pitied him. She knew the stares and laughs an excited girl drew as she stood at that same well around like an idiot for a boy who would never show. Her business sense shunted the thought away; more importantly, he just became the top-coin punter she needed! Down on his luck, he would surely be wanting to save face, even if he knew what her profession was. And they all knew what her profession was. A night in public with an infamous woman like her would certainly be less embarrassing than calling the night a complete loss and heading home with only his cock in his hand.

She brushed the dirt off the hem of her blue dress in the evening shadow of the tavern. Her small, pale hands crudely adjusted the girls through the top of her explicitly-low neckline. She tossed the majority of her wavy, long brown hair over her shoulders. A small box mixed in the bottom of her coin purse reset the rouge on her lips with its last dregs of berries and beef tallow. A quick tug and tie of her corset's lace drew her waist inward and bumped her tits upward. One last sigh and then she set off.

Her steps pulled the well towards her. Other villagers she cut through along the way recognized her instantly. She paid them and their disapproving grunts no mind. She was on a mission from God himself to separate a man from his money.

"What's a handsome man like you doing all by himself?" she asked as she sidled up to him. "You waiting for someone?"

If you want to RP any of these prompts with me, please feel free to reach out with a PM with what you like about it and what you would like to include in it!​

Back
Top Bottom