Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Lost's Longings (NSFW)

Lost

Planetoid
I'm back on this site after 8 years and I am eager to get back into things. This is going to be a short and sweet RT until I find time to make it pretty.

These are not well thought out plots, more a mix and match system of character types, pairings and scenarios. Choose the ones you like the most and send them to me, we will find a way to make them into some sort of coherent story. A few 'rules' before we jump into things. I'm only writing through PM's on site. No characters below 18. No scat, vomit or vore. I'm not looking for anything really dark or abusive either. Bring me your wholesome and fluffy requests. I do have an F-list, it will be found at the bottom.

Character types
Tomboy
MILF
Any of the opposite attracts archetypes
Any fantasy race
Very feminine girls
Innocent but curious/willing to learn

Pairings
Best friends
Neighbors (old or new)
New to town/Local
Coworkers (old or new)
Opposites attract (Goth/Nerd, Punk/Prep, Gym Rat/Gamer)
Friend/Friend's parent/sibling
Unexpected roommates/housemates
Vacationer/Local
Strangers meeting for the first time and hitting it off
Interspecies (Elf/Dwarf, Orc/Tiefling, Human/Whatever, you get the idea, the more obscure the pairing the more likely you will catch my attention with this one.)
Adventuring Party/Guild members
Survivors (Pick a disaster and we can work out the details from there)
Crew members (More for Sci-Fi plots but bring me any ideas you have)

Situations
Road trip. Best friends go on a road trip, along the way things find a way of happenings that push the two closer together. The car's AC goes out they both remove their shirts and roll down the windows to try and beat the heat. The hotel they stop at only has rooms with one bed available. They get mistaken as a couple and go along with it. I also see them making small moves on each other, little gestures and flirty comments. Naturally it will all escalate and culminate in them having a very good night together.

Truth or Dare. A group of friends play a game of truth or dare. Our characters are dared to kiss. They do it and think nothing of it, it's only a kiss. Right?

Welcome to the Neighborhood. One of our characters just moved in and is greeted by their friendly neighbor. The more they interact the deeper their connection forms.

Hots for Neighbor. Pretty self explanatory. Our characters are neighbors and at least one finds the other attractive and decides to take their shot.

My best friend's Dad/Mom is hot. Either MC is attracted to her besties Dad, or YC is attracted to their best friend's Mom (MC)

Let's go on an ADVENTURE! Basic fantasy plot, a party or duo of adventures go out and explore lost ruins, delve hidden caves, rediscover lost treasures and slay many a monster while earning coin and renown.

Coed confusion. Our characters end up sharing a dorm together in college in spite of them being opposite genders.

Double booked. A very unique foul up happens at a vacation resort. Our characters are booked for the same room! How did this happen? Well they both have the same name! (Unisex name and basic last name is what I have in mind. Like Morgan Smith, or Devon Green as examples) What will they decide to do?

The World got broken. Some flavor of disaster, meteor strike, nuclear war, zombies, cataclysmic weather, alien invasion, monsters from below the surface of the planet. Whatever the event the World we know I gone and we have to survive in what is left of it.

Comfort and Curiosity (Friends to Lovers). Our Characters have known each other a long time, they do just about everything together. This will be about how they start to use that comfort with each other to start exploring things they would be too nervous to try with a stranger.

As I come up with more things I will add them. Again feel free to come at me with your own ideas, in fact I will adore you if you message me with a little something already planned out.

F-List So this thing pissed me off. I got it all nice and filled out, go to save and it erased everything. Didn't feel like fully going though it all again so I did a quick run through. Favorites are the things I would like to see most in a story, naturally all of them do not need to be included but they will be the most appreciated. Yesses are things I enjoy seeing and am willing to include in most every story. Maybes are mostly story dependent so don't be afraid to throw them in the request if you can give me a way they would fit in. I didn't feel like going through the No list again since I already touched base on it before. Pretty much no extreme kinks, heavy sadism and abuse, and scat. Anyways I've taken up enough of your time. I look forwards to getting a message from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom