Fx F or NB โœง ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โœง are a ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ || 1 x 1 Search [UC]

miss gemstone

Meteorite
requestthread540x420.jpg

x
requestthread495x100.jpeg

requestthread1583x99.jpeg

x
requestthread495x100.jpeg

requestthreadfinal2.png

• xxxHiiiiii (if you see this please excuse the mess -- this thread is still pathetically under construction rip) โ™ฅ My name is Miss Gemstone, but please call me Gem. I've once again made my semi-annual return to writing -- in our month of Pride, no less. This this time I've come back Bluemoon with a a brand new sparkly account dedicated to WLW/Sapphic and non-m/f stories. I'm absolutely feral for stories with romance as a major theme: dark, fluffy, or my favorite: a mix of both. First, I'll continue my introduction with a bit about myself as a writer and the girlie on the other side of the screen.

xxxโœง Late-twenties || She/Her Pronouns
    xxxโœง Full-time graduate student and part-time employee -- Ya girl is tired โœจ

xxxโœง Typically writes switch-sub leaning female characters
    xxxโœง Para/Novella || Typically 400+ words with mirroring tendencies
    xxxโœง Chronically online and a lover of silly little Discord emojis
    xxxxxโœง Fair warning that my posting frequency isn't always set
    xxxโœง Gamer, Kindle girlie, dancer, karaoke regular, and a nap lover

xxxBefore we get into the spice ๐ŸคŒ โœจ I'd like to list some general rules, writing preferences, and preferences for potential partners:

xxxโœง 23+ writing partners please -- Just for comfort. Characters preferably 21+
    xxxโœง Important: I will only write with non-men-identifying individuals aka my girlies and nonbinary friends
    xxxโœง Para/Novella and 300+ words preferably but quality over quantity always
    xxxโœง Strong preference for domme characters with or without a little extra packing โœจ
    xxxโœง PM's or Discord preferably
    xxxxxโœง Strong preference for ooc over Discord, but never required if the preference is to remain on BM
    xxxโœง Relaxed posting encouraged and preferred (at least once a week preferred, but I'm extremely flexible)
    xxxxxโœง My muse is all over the place meaning posts can be once a day to once a week if not less
    xxxโœง One 'main' pairing with potential for cast for multiple side characters

xxxxxโœง I'm sorry I just don't have enough energy to double/triple/etc.

xxxIf you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to reach out ๐Ÿ’– If you're still here, you can start lurking through the other tabs.

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโœง Under construction โœจ Please come back soon!

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโœง Under construction โœจ Please come back soon!

Back
Top Bottom