Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Sexy Demon Stuff with Tits 'n Tentacles? You bet'cha!! (NSFW all over the place.)

Sylana

Meteorite
If you're here looking for anything particularly realistic or exceptionally sadistic, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. All you'll find beyond this point are massive milkers, huge demonic girlcock, a deluge of cum, and unreasonable penetrations in every hole! If that sounds intriguing to you, then by all means, proceed~♥

All of the following is currently centered around my character Sylana.

I will be adding more ideas as time goes on, but I think you'll probably notice a few running themes.

General Preferences:

Partner Sex/Gender: 70% Female, 20% Futanari (with or w/o vagina, testicles required), 10% Femboy
Curves Desired:

exGEpJi6_o.jpg
vfWBAyED_o.jpg
YehEdZWf_o.jpg
5BDGV1lw_o.png
Language: English
Grammar Competence: High (I'm not asking for perfection. I'm not perfect, but too many grammatical and spelling mistakes really kill my mood. Blame my OCD.)
Post Perspective: Third Person
Post Length: A weak paragraph or more. Doesn't need to be super long, so long as there are details and it's relevant to what's happening in the rp. Write ten paragraphs if you feel like it! I can't exactly guarantee the same in return, and vice versa. If I write some giant fifteen paragraph post, you aren't required to match it. Just no one-liners please.

Firstly, Things I Have Zero Interest In:

• Gore, Vore, Mutilation, Snuff, Filth, Vomit, Scat, Smegma, Watersports, Feet, Body Hair(Pubic hair is acceptable as long as it is very neatly trimmed, and just above your pussy. No belly-button high happy trails please.), Zoophilia/Bestiality, Furries/Anthros (I much prefer skin over fur.)
Favorite Themes:
  • Routine, Ritual, Religion, Worship, and Ceremony.
    • Everything from a lovely servant brushing Sylana's hair in the morning as she soaks in a warm bath, to being summoned by a coven of witches, to cult practices, to a chalice of her cum being passed around for her followers to imbibe. Just about anything in this area that involves her veneration, praise, worship, or exaltation is thoroughly enjoyed. And, of course, worship of a physical and sexual nature is always best!!
  • Polyamory and Harem play.
    • While I'm far from averse to one-on-one roleplays, anything involving multiple partners for Sylana to enjoy is certainly going to the top of my list. Even in the case of one-on-one roleplaying, it's very likely the case that your character isn't Sylana's only lover, even if it's only the two of you in the moment. She also highly encourages affectionate interactions between anyone devoted to her.
  • Magic use, Fantasy races, and Royalty.
    • Sylana has a wide variety of magical powers from mental and emotional influence, to the transformation and body modification of those she deems worthy. She typically bestows her followers with youth, beauty, vigor, and physical enhancements such as larger breasts/ass/hips/thighs and fuller lips, to more unusual things like a cock, a long tongue, or even transforming their nipples into toothless mouths or pussies.
    • Humans are, of course, perfectly fine vessels to sate Sylana's lust, but other non-human races are adored. Elves, succubi, angels, vampires, fae, etc...
  • Pregnancy, Breeding, and Motherhood.
    • Is there anything more beautiful than a luscious woman swollen with your growing seed? Not in Sylana's eyes at least~ What greater sign of devotion could there be but to eagerly accept her into your womb? ♥ Breasts heavy with milk just begging to be squeezed and suckled...
  • No Holes-Barred
    • If you're a "Don't put it in my ass." or "I don't like to suck cock." sort, Sylana isn't interested. Only those willing to succumb to all of her lusts are worthy of her attention.
  • Bondage and BDSM themes.
    • While not a requirement, leather, latex, whips, and chains are all quite welcome and Sylana is happy to indulge in this side of things. However, Aftercare is a must!
  • Marks of Devotion
    • Sylana loves to see those devoted to her adorn themselves with permanent or semi-permanent markings of their worship of her. Tattoos and piercings, whether mundane or magical in nature, are quite attractive and a great way to draw her attention.
  • Over-the-Top, but not "Extreme".
    • Realism is boring. I'm not particularly interested in what could be achieved in the real world. I prefer things to be quite a bit over the top, but not to particularly ridiculous degrees. An enormous cock fucking through your cervix and making your belly bulge as your womb is deformed to take the shape of her cock head? Absolutely yes! A cock going up your ass and out your mouth? No. A massive load of cum that swells your belly until you look 6 months pregnant, or it erupts out your mouth and nose? Yes. A tidal wave of cum that floods an entire house? No. I think you get the picture. Huge dicks, massive tits, fat asses, and ungodly tight holes are the name of the game! ♥

(( There will probably, actually be a roleplay idea on here some time today.))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom