[CS] Sylana's Character Sheets (NSFW)

Character Sheet

Sylana

Meteorite
There's currently only one character I'm interested in playing in quite a number of different scenarios, but more may yet come in the future. Who knows?!
I'd also be interested in writing up a more rules-driven character sheet for her. If you're reading this and you know a nice forum-friendly, sexually-oriented rules system that might work with her, please do let me know. Straight up storytelling is always fun, but leaving some things to chance can create some highly entertaining roleplays! I might even work on creating my own if I'm feeling inspired!

Any link or spoiler you see here is going to be NSFW. You've been warned.

(Open to any and all suggestions, just don't be a dick about it. Lemme know if there's anything I ought to add or clarify further. I do like to be thorough.)

The Basics:

Name: Sylana
Titles: Mistress of Pleasure, Empress of Lust, Goddess of Fertility, Most Beloved~♥
Personality: Lustful, Self-Assured, Dominant, Reciprocal (Obedience, Adoration, and Worship are well rewarded with pleasure and much more~)

Apparent Age: 35-40
Species: Demoness
Sex/Gender: Shemale/Futanari (No vagina, sorry.)
Height: 7'3" (~221 cm)
Build: Athletic/Muscular

Eyes: Vibrant crimson with slit pupils and black sclera.
Hair: Waist length, straight, solid black.
Skin: Deep violet, fading into jet black at her extremities, lips, genitals, and nipples.

Breast Size: EE
Cock Shape: Equine, with an uncut, almost sheath-like foreskin that retracts down to a median ring when fully erect.
Cock Length: 16" (~40 cm), up to 24" (~61 cm)
Cock Diameter: 2.5" (~6.4 cm), up to 4" (~10 cm)
Ball Size: Grapefruit to Unshelled Coconut
Ball Diameter: 6" (~15 cm) to 10" (~25 cm)
Ball Weight: 1.75 lbs (~0.8 kg) to 3 lbs (~1.4 kg)
Cumshot Size: 0.5 to 4 liters
nIfR3cq9_o.jpg
dbXMe4u6_o.jpg

Other: Four long, black, prehensile tentacles about 4' (~1.4 m) long emerging from her lower back. They can extend up to approximately 20' (~6 m), with tapered, vaguely spade-like "heads", each housing a variety of different tendrils that she can call upon at will depending on the situation. They are capable of producing both semen or rubbery, baseball sized eggs at Sylana's discretion.
zPSqqsaa_o.jpg
GThwkQKM_o.jpg
GH5nVt3H_o.jpg
OfpBQ9yp_o.jpg

Description:
Towering, Beautiful, Imposing, Powerful, Regal, Enthralling.

Sylana was born in the depths of the roiling abyssal seas when the first sapient creature desired to pursue sex for purposes other than the purely reproductive. She has taken many forms and had many names throughout the ages, and as human lusts grew, so too did she grow in power and influence.

She typically appears as a very tall, athletically built, generally feminine being with violet and black skin and a pair of curved horns. A set of large, bat-like wings emerge from her shoulders, and two pairs of flowing black tentacles hang from her lower back, along with a long, thick tail.

Sylana often dresses immodestly; usually little more than a silken loincloth and a couple strips of cloth covering her breasts, though she is often adorned in golden jewelry.

Like most demons, Sylana is quite eager to make pacts and contracts with mortals in exchange for youth, beauty, immortality, power, and many different boons and blessings she might bestow upon them. Unlike most demons, she doesn't desire your soul, but the use of the petitioner's body... by the time she's done, they usually give that up to her willingly~♥

Sylana adores praise and worship, particularly of the physical variety. She often builds cults and religions around pleasure and fertility in order to grow her power and spread her seed throughout mortal kingdoms, with her daughters often growing into high ranking leaders or renowned heroes. Every moment of passion, every lustful desire, every quaking orgasm in her name brings Sylana ever greater power.

Back
Top Bottom