Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Prefix Quesrion

MintyMood

Meteorite
Wanted to ask about the prefix in the role play request boards.

When it says [Fx Male] or [Fx Any] that’s referring to the gender of the characters, right? At a glance I want to say yes but I’ve seen other places online that are [FxF playing M] and some won’t even include the ‘playing M’ aspect. Which throws me for a loop and I just want to double check I’m not misunderstanding. Apologies for the silly question!

the prefix is for the characters, yes. some members have threads with multiple prefixes and this means that they can play both female, male or nb characters.
to most people, it doesn't matter what gender the writer is, which is why most people don't really state this in their threads, but the majority here have their gender listed on their profile if you're curious.
so let's say you prefer to play male characters, then you should look for [f x male] if you want to play against a female character or [m x male] if you'd like to play against a male character or [nb x male] if you prefer to play against non-binary character. and vice versa!

the prefix is for the characters, yes. some members have threads with multiple prefixes and this means that they can play both female, male or nb characters.
to most people, it doesn't matter what gender the writer is, which is why most people don't really state this in their threads, but the majority here have their gender listed on their profile if you're curious.
so let's say you prefer to play male characters, then you should look for [f x male] if you want to play against a female character or [m x male] if you'd like to play against a male character or [nb x male] if you prefer to play against non-binary character.
I thought that was the case! Thank you very much for clarifying!

Back
Top Bottom