Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female β„‚𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•–

Origami

valar morghulis
giphy.gif

• Ladies! Shout out to you, you’re in the spotlight here. I’m looking to double, realistically want the straight romance, but I’m also dying for a really tight girl code friendship kind of RP. It doesn’t necessarily have to be FxF, since that doesn’t particularly do anything for me, I just really want to collaborate with another female, specifically.

If this catches your attention, then don’t be afraid to reach out to me, so we can get something going. I know the romance aspect is important for some, but I don’t want it to end up in a power struggle, where one is giving more than the other, that’s how you lose me fast. I really want it balanced out, so that we each get something out of it.

I’m not looking to play or have someone play a powder pink pillow princess, who can barely pick out her socks on her own. Basically I’m down to do anything that lies within my interests, plus a kick ass best friend duo, who aren’t romantically involved and who talk gossip and have sleepovers, but also go through real shit together. Does anyone get what I mean? Lmao.

I am a literate and experienced writer and I do prefer mxf or mxm pairings. I write in 3rd person normally, but if you have a preference let me know! I react well to respect! I prefer either drawn art, anime or AI, rarely I'll use a "real" face, in worst case I will go with heavy details when it comes to my characters looks, so don't fret!

In terms of ghosting, always been a fan of the paranormal, so you do you, boo. (haha, get it?)

I won't really chase. But might poke you a little.

I'm a ooc whore. Please talk to me lmao

Do not control my character. Minimal shit is okay, if someone's leading someone anywhere.

I am not a total grammar nazi, but if you’re flopping around like a dead fish with information throughout our RP then I will let you know, or if things don’t make sense. Please skim through your posts! It kills me when my partner can’t keep a grip on things and are inconsistent.

If you're under the age of 21, not your character, you, then you better wow me with your writing. I am very picky with who I write with, and if I can't catch a vibe from you ooc then I might ask for a writing sample. I don't mind if you want one back, but just so you're prepared. If you use an excessive amount of '!' then I'm not the partner for you.

If you come at me with 0 effort, you're getting the same back. Please have a thought or two before you reach out. I love brainstorming and sometimes there just ain't any, but then please let me know. I'd rather see a "Hey, I really think we could be compatible, but I'm super down on ideas, can we work something out?" Is a great starter. You can have that tip for free.

While my thread is a little dark, that doesn't mean that I don't mind fluff and wholesome plots and storylines. So don't be scared to message me!

IMG-0426.png

​

• Pearl Necklace ● CNC, Dub-con and so on ● Sleep Play ● Shared Dominance ● Serial Killer Masks ● Facials ● Seduction/Slow Burn ● Breast Fucking ●Whimpering and Moaning ● Anonymity ● Kidnapping ● Stalking ● Markings, hickies and bruising ● Muscular/Height difference ● Handjobs ● Deep throating ● Glory Hole ● ●Humiliation ● Choking ● Submissive ● Blood ● Knife play ● Cock/Pussy Slapping ● Gagging ● Swallowing ● Teasing ● Dirty talk ● Power Exchange ● Light Bondage Gear ● Legal Ageplay ● Raceplay ● Orgasm Control ● CockMilking ● Heavy-ish Bondage ● Name Calling ● Sensation Play ● Cheating ● Exhibitionism/Voyeurism ● Cum Play

Small sizes ●Human Toilet ● Scat ● Gore ● Vore ● Watersports ● Punching ● Incest (parent and child) ● Overly Submissive ● Obesity

giphy.gif
    ​

IMG-0426.png
    ​

• Modern ● Historical ● Slice of life ● High Fantasy ● Urban Fantasy ● Supernatural ● Greek Mythology ● Steampunk ● Dystopian ● Cyberpunk ● Disney ● Mafia ● ​

Villains/Heroes ● Bad boy x Good girl ● Bad girl x Good boy ● Angel x Vampire ● Alpha x Omega ● Supernatural being x Hunter ● Arranged Marriage ● Rom-com ● Cowboy (girl) x City rat ● Bikers ● Stalker x Popular kid ● Drama ● Romance ● Fluff ● Suspense ● Forbidden Love ● Power Dynamic ● Faeries ● Warlocks ● Elves ● Mermaids/Sirens ● Werewolves ● Ghosts ● Rebirth/Afterlife ● Purgatory ● 1900’s ● 1800’s ● Hades & Persephone ● Nemesis & Narcissus ● Aphrodite ● Zeus ● Nyx ● Artemis ● Adam & Eve

Tattoos/piercings ● Breeding ● Knife play ● Cum shots ● Rough sex ● Public sex ● Hair pulling ● Aftercare ● Marking

Eragon ● Fourth Wing ● Love, death + robots ● Call of Duty ● Tarzan ● Underworld ● Yellowstone ● Resident Evil ● Scream

giphy.gif
    ​

IMG-0426.png

​

​
    ​

giphy.gif
i
IMG-0434.png
Take a bite, darling

Modern retelling of Adam and Eve. The world has taken a beating, especially when it comes to reproduction. Babies aren’t being born like before, and it’s being felt all over the world. They are the descendants of Adam and Eve, one could even be supernatural, aware of how much they need the other for the world not to implode. What if god suddenly told you it was now your problem and that you’re supposed to fix it in any way possible, do what you must to fall pregnant or somehow reproduce.
ii
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hopeless for you

California had fallen into a state of rot, instead of surging forwards with technology, it collapsed. It was one of the handful of states which collapsed immediately for whatever reason. The state got separated into Rats, Citizens, Peace Keepers and the Court. A group of people who got a chance at ruling a crumbling kingdom and grabbed that shit faster than a kid getting let loose in a candy store. The Peace Keepers aren’t much better, but they keep the streets safe. Kind of.

Mc and Yc experienced the collapse together, keeping each other safe in their teenage years, started running together, started to scavenge and steal from the Keepers when they had the chance. YC used to be a happy kid, someone who wasn’t shy to get out in the streets or stay out late. But then Curfew hit, and you got caught.

I don’t mind skipping, but I thought it could be fun to stay a bit back, and start their story together. Perhaps they used to be in love, and we kind of build it up to a good point and then start from β€œpresent” time. I’m basing this around a few My Chemical Romance songs! I can explain more in a dm. Meant to be played in the following order.

iii
ffffff&text=300+x+150
TITLE

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Back
Top Bottom