Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cuck and Bull! (M Seeking F Willing to Play Voluptuous, Cheating, Older MILF)

furryluvah

Planetoid
This is a fairly simple, smut focused scene, but one that I've been craving for awhile. YC is a successful career woman, well educated, well traveled, living in a large home in an affluent suburb where every mom drives their kids around in the brand new fully loaded Suburbans, and on top of all that, you have a body that most women would kill for. Despite all that, deep down, you're unhappy, and you've been unhappy for years. Your marriage basically only exists in name only. Your husband hasn't shown interest in you in years. Instead of taking his hot wife out to a nice dinner and then getting frisky with her afterwards, he'd rather spend days if not weeks playing golf with his buds.

That's where MC comes in. Tall, muscular, handsome. A young man in his prime. He could be a friend that your son met while he was in college, or he could have just started as an intern at your company working under you. Either way, you're immediately hooked, and start dropping not so subtle hints that you want him to bend you over your desk and give you the rutting you've been craving for so long. Wearing low cut blouses to show off your ample cleavage, wearing tight clingy skirts to show off your massive rear, etc.

We could take this in multiple different directions. We could have your husband be clueless to the fact that his wife is cheating on him and have him minimally involved or not at all. We could have him start to suspect that something is going on with you. Or we could have him become a full blown cuck and watch as a young stud pleases his sexy wife in ways he never could have. I'm open to playing the cuck role as well, but if you'd rather do it that's fine too. Also in regards to characters I do prefer playing furry characters, but that's certainly not a hard requirement. I'd be more than happy to use anime styled or fantasy themed characters as well. As long as we're not using face claims of irl people I'm happy.

In terms of kinks I'd love to include a mommy kink, lactation, face sitting, rimming, anal, slutty outfits, role playing (i.e. you dress up as and play a slutty nurse or something along those lines), impregnation, recording, race play etc. If this seems like something you might be interested in please feel free to send me a PM and we can work something out together.

Back
Top Bottom