Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Return to Form! Sci-Fi, Warhammer, Slice of Life!

Open to MxF and MxNB

The Craving Area
Warhammer
At the moment, I really badly want anything Warhammer, 40K or fantasy, don't care. I'm familiar with the Imperial Guard mostly and those are my preferred faction. I just quite like billions of souls on thousands of worlds fighting. It's interesting. I have a number of ideas. So please, hit me up!

So, I've been RPing for quite a few years now, however I've just returned from a pretty long hiatus and am raring to get back into the swing of things! I can write a decent story, love a good laugh and I hold myself to a rather high quality of writing.
Schedule wise, I can reply to OOC at least every day or make a quick plan from my phone. If you send me a message, there's a damn good chance I'll see it within eight hours. I'll be sure to notify you if I do drop off the grid for a while however.

I am also a male. If you haven't sussed that out already or if it matters to you.
I prefer to RP over PMs.
I'm open to most kinks. If you have anything in mind I'll happily consider it and talk it through. I'll never make fun of any kinks at all.
I do prefer a decent sized paragraph. One liners just do not work with me.
Generally I prefer to use real pictures for faceclaims, or at least realistic pictures.

Historical settings
-WW1/WW2
-Ancient Rome
-Ancient Egypt
-Medieval periods
-Vikings
-British Empire
-(Would love to try my hand in a historical zombie idea?)

Modern ideas
-Espionage?
-Cops
-Crazy Power Hungry Billionaire(ess) -I have an awesome plot for this one
-Military
-Astronauts
-Celebrity based ideas.
-Just a good old bit of nice romance? Doesn't all have to be the world most intense sex scenes in the world! Let's try get some chemistry going between characters!

Sci-Fi
-Warship pairings? (Captain X Pilot etc)
-Bounty Hunters
-Scientists on a field mission?

Fandoms- Can play OC or Canon characters.
-Star Wars(though a grittier version of it)
-Kingsman
-Starship Troopers/Helldivers
-300:Rise of an Empire- Idea for this one
(More will be added!)

I've got a smattering of ideas based around them. Drop me a line if you want to see about playing them. I'm very open and will give all ideas due consideration. Also any previous partners are more than welcome to come back and rehash old or new ideas again!
------------
Feel free to send in your own ideas at any point! Half the fun's planning for me!
Cheers.
Centurion.

Back
Top Bottom