Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Historical fiction with a bit of realism?

VindicationLotion

Planetoid
Yes. Title sounds made up. Hang on to it. I am looking for partners who are descriptive, detailed and can match my passion for that genre.

A bit more about me - I am a working professional, 25 and from the UK. I am not new to roleplay nor new to this site. I just took a very long hiatus and focused on myself. My kinks are within site limits and absolute no underage, snuff, gore, toilet, etc. No gross stuff. I am not super into BDSM etc although I am a firm, fairly assertive type of person anyways. Make of that what you wish :)

For timelines, typically, the roleplays will be set in the ancient world where society is thriving and people were wiser (ish). The story's premise is a simple arranged marriage setting: Rival kingdoms having been at war for decades and after enough bloodshed, they agree on a pact of alliance by marrying the crown prince and the princess in a rather uneasy, tense and cold marriage.

I'd love to see how our characters would navigate through this while maintaining the marriage for the sake of their own people. I am also open to changing the idea above to fit your needs and other totally different ideas too! I am not all bad..

Arjun

Back
Top Bottom