Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male M4M/B4T - Werewolf/Human Roleplay

HyacinthFlowers

Meteorite
Howdy!

Do you like werewolves? I like werewolves! A lot!

I'm looking to find partners for a Human/Werewolf focused roleplay, with specific themes focused on A/B/O, Breeding, Dark Themes, Dubcon, Knotting, and Mpreg!

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm hoping someone out there is looking for the same thing.

I'm looking for OC/OC, in a pretty standard fantasy world. I write around 2-3 paragraphs, but can easily exceed that when I'm deep into the RP, and when it comes to length, I'm the excessive type, who likes to plot out plot points early on and see pretty far into the future, of course making diversions and changes as we go.

The general idea is thus, my character will end up stumbling into the forest/cave/territory of your character, and after an interaction, violent or not, will end up bonded to them, semi-forcefully.

I'd like to dig into specific ABO themes here, those about masculinity and femininity and expectation and how that would link into lycanthropy, how cultures can be so deeply different, how instincts play a part in the positives and negatives of relationships, all those spicy things. I'd like to start off small, but it could easily balloon outwards from there, how many kids do our characters have? Do they expand their living space, build a bigger pack? I'm the type of person who likes plotting out house and building designs for their RP, if that gives you any indication of what I'm looking for.

Feel free to message me if interested or any elaboration is needed, RP is very much a collaborative thing, and I try not to be too restrictive on character backstories or choices or such, so just come at me with ideas, expectations, kinks, all the good stuff.

Here's my Flist. If something isn't on there, it's not neccesarily a no, but it's likely a no.

Have a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom