NBx Any The Champ and the Newbie: Smutty Cyberpunk Underground Wrestling

A Missing Link

Mechawizard
Hello everyone, this is a thread dedicated to an idea that I've been trying to get off the ground for a while now, so if the title caught your interest: welcome! If you'd like to know a little more about me, including kinks and limits, please check out my main NB thread, as I'm going to get straight to the point in this thread (I will be repeating some pertinent information though).

To give a you a quick idea of what I'm looking for here: This roleplay will take place in a Cyberpunk setting and follow my character, a newbie fighter in an underground fighting ring, and your character, the reigning champion. In a world where crime is rampant, and people cybernetically augment their bodies with reckless abandon, a new form of entertainment gains popularity in the criminal underground where nearly anything goes, and spectators come to watch for more than just the fights. The cards are stacked against MC who's first fight is against YC, who's looking for more than just defending their title. There is no clear way of winning, but the champ has more planned for this newbie than just adding another notch to their belt.
Further details about this idea below.

I'm intending this to be a long term roleplay, and I am looking for someone who can primarily fill the role of a futa/trans woman character, but also play the role of multiple characters of different genders. I am not asking for a Game Master, as I would like to cooperatively plan, discuss, and build this roleplay together (as opposed to lumping all the work on one person).
I have played dominant roles in the past, and have even GM'd roleplays myself, but for this roleplay I would specifically like to play as a more submissive(-ish) player character. This is the one thing that I will be firm on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES
Futa
Tentacles/monsters
Creampies
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Parings with a physical difference between characters
Oral
Anal
Panties (specifically underwear with cute designs. Lingerie is nice as well, but I have a big preference for cute designs or prints.)
Facials or bukakkae
Gangbangs/group sex
Non/dub-con
light BDSM (tying up/restraints, light torture, and dirty talk)

NO
Birth
Feet
Scat
Watersports
Beastiality
characters under 18
Explicit Violence/gore/snuff
Hardcore BDSM
Vore
Ageplay

If there's anything you're not sure or curious about, feel free to ask!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some Expectations:
- Be respectful. It shouldn't have to be said, but I'm saying it anyway.

- I'm not aiming for realism when I roleplay, so please do not expect it.

- This particular idea is not set in an existing property or fandom, but I will take inspiration from a lot of media (anime, hentai, films, video games, etc).

- Playing as a character from an existing property or fandom is off-limits, original characters only.

- Faceclaims are fine as long as they are sourced from art/drawings. No real-life faceclaims or references.

- All characters are aged 18 or older. No exceptions.

- I'll mainly roleplay through PMs, or whatever method is most comfortable for you. I'm fine with Discord if we're playing long enough and we have a good roleplay going. I am not interested in playing on a forum thread though.

- Regarding ghosting: please let me know if you're not interested or would no longer like to participate in the roleplay. Roleplay is something that I do for fun, so I will not take it personally if you're no longer up for it.

- I'm not looking for perfection in terms of writing. I don't expect insane word counts or huge walls of text, but I do appreciate good spelling/grammar. I'm not going ask for a minimum post length either; if you make an effort in your posts, I will do my best to put in a similar effort as well. That being said, if you're going to write nothing but one-liners, then that will be my cue to leave.

- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THIS THREAD: I have ZERO INTEREST in real life wresting shows or organizations, so please do not approach me with ideas that relate to those.

If you're cool with everything above then I have some more details about the world below, as well as some references for the character I'm looking to play as. I admittedly went a little overboard on some of the details, so I want to make it clear that most of what is below is not my usual post-length. Sometimes though, when the inspiration hits, it hits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The year is 2187, and the world is a very different place from the one it had been over 160 years ago. Many countries had fallen apart, some were conquered by stronger powers, and others combined to form even stronger nations. Some countries still remained intact as independent nations; Japan in particular is home to some of the most powerful corporations that specialize in software and cybernetics. Other marvels and innovations of technology, such as the introduction of synthetic meat and instant 5 second meals, could also be credited to Japan as well.
Meanwhile the United States was united in name only nowadays. States acted more as borders, as large urban cities became the centre of commerce, entertainment, and innovation (most of which were either owned by, or subsidiaries of, Japanese corporations). The technological conveniences that came with living in a big city, unfortunately, also attracted crime in droves. Organized Crime is now much more pervasive, but crimes such as theft, assault, and murder are still prevalent. The nature of theft extended to virtual property along with physical; while assault and murder became much more easier with body modifications and augmentations (of both cybernetic and genetic variety) that allowed people to have blades, or other weapons, as an extension of their bodies. Even fully cybernetic limbs, or bodies, were available to those who could afford it.
Unlike the past, laws in regards to sex were a lot more lax in 2187. Prostitution is legal and normalized in many states now, along with sex service contracts that indenture one to a single partner, leaving them to satisfy whatever the contract holder desired. Many have called it a form of sexual slavery, but nothing has been done to address it.

Los Angeles, California is one of the largest cities in America in 2187. The skyscrapers and department towers have grown even taller as corporations gained unprecedented, and unchecked, power over the decades past. Governing bodies like congress or the President are now figureheads for the corporations; pushing the latest and greatest innovations of technology to the forefront. At best, such tech make life easier for a high price. At worst, untested and unregulated products use consumers as guinea pigs. Takeuchi Systems, for example, was one such corporation that is regarded as the cutting edge in body modifications and cybernetics; from military outfitting, to personal pleasure, it was difficult to walk down a street without seeing an ad for Takeuchi.
As the city expanded over the years, so too did the need for public transit. The older trains ran underground, while the newer ones ran on tracks high above the ground, attached to skyscrapers and allowing trains to snake their way around and even sometimes inside of buildings. Crime on these trains were also at a much higher rate, whether it be mugging, molesting, pick pocketing, or hacking. There was no where to go up in the air after all.

It was through the old underground trains that would lead one to the dank, seedy, and more dangerous parts of the LA undercity. It was in this part of the city where most gangs established their hideouts and safehouses, and where larger crime organizations and families conducted their dirty work. Navigating these old tunnels and the alleyways of the undercity long enough, and knowing the right password, would allow one to find the Chrome Dome. A highly illegal fighting ring of violence and lust, run by an illusive crime boss known only as Cipher. While some fights were actual physical bouts, most would shift into sexual competitions, where opponents would expose one another, or tire each other out until one of them could do nothing about being fucked in front of a live audience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Links to images are NSFW
Name: Nikola (Nikki) Kaguya
Civilian Clothes 1
Civilian Clothes 2
Fighting Outfit

Open to other ideas or references if you have a specific preference
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some plot hooks that would drive my character to join and participate in this scenario:
My character would fill one of the following roles:
- An undercover detective looking to bring the crime boss to justice.
- A sex servant on the run, looking to buy out his contract.
- A newbie fighter unable to make a name for himself in a legitimate league, so he decides to try his luck in the Chrome Dome.

Again, open to other ideas here as well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you've read this far and you're still with me then you're probably asking yourself, "Okay but what about this futa character that you want me to play?"
I would like for us to discuss YC's motivations and place in the story together. Aside from what I previously mentioned in this character being the reigning champ and dominant, the rest of the character would be up to your discretion. I do have some ideas in this regard, but I would like to discuss something that is enjoyable for my rp partner.

ALTERNATIVELY: Maybe the idea of playing a character who's the champ doesn't appeal to you? No problem! Let's discuss something else for your character then!

I think that pretty much covers everything. I'll edit the OP if I need to add more details, but otherwise I hope to hear from you prospective roleplayers soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom