Fx Male ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ

Origami

Sooo, you got a girlfriend?
Welcoming Committee
giphy.gif

• Hello and welcome to my request thread. I'm a female in my late 20's from somewhere in Scandinavia. I considermyself a literate and logical writer, with a love for detailed and descriptive writing. I do my best to match length, but in some cases one can't get around, leaving a short reply behind, which I usually excuse and explain. I never expect the same from my partner, but I do appreciate obvious effort into our RP. I am a very literal writer and person, so anything that doesn't make sense can make my muse falter.

I definitely have a flighty muse, and I am very confrontation shy and have a bad habit of ghosting. While it probably is some parts to you, it is mostly me and my psyche that fucks me over and triggers me. I am sincerely sorry for this in advance. Which is also why I am very ghost friendly. You do you, boo (Heh). I might poke you to see if you're still interested, no answer will be taken as not interested. No answer from me would mean the same. (I have a thread in the journal section. I share my thoughts on this sometimes)

Sometimes it's a simple as the fact that
    I haven't seen any effort put into the RP from you and I simply became bored of everything. That might also end up in me just not reaching out. Sorry! Things like not following the given
    information irks me.

Like, my character didn't leave the room, so why are you referring to them as if they've left the room? If your character leads them out, then that's fine,but don't act on something that hasn't happened or rush a scene. That's a mood killer for me!
    โ€‹

• Prefer FxM or MxM pairings
    • Prefer long-term
    • I try and write around 400 words if not more
    • I don't do one liners
    • OOC whore
    • World building
    • 3rd person perspective, but we can discuss if you prefer 1st person
    • I stray away from real face claims, usually use ai generated stuff

giphy.gif

IMG-0426.png

• Pearl Necklace โ— CNC, Dub-con and so on โ— Sleep Play โ— Shared Dominance โ— Serial Killer Masks โ— Facials โ— Seduction/Slow Burn โ— Breast Fucking โ—Whimpering and Moaning โ— Anonymity โ— Kidnapping โ— Stalking โ— Markings, hickies and bruising โ— Muscular/Height difference โ— Handjobs โ— Deep throating โ— Glory Hole โ— โ—Humiliation โ— Choking โ— Submissive โ— Blood โ— Knife play โ— Cock/Pussy Slapping โ— Gagging โ— Swallowing โ— Teasing โ— Dirty talk โ— Power Exchange โ— Light Bondage Gear โ— Legal Ageplay โ— Raceplay โ— Orgasm Control โ— Cock milking โ— Heavy-ish Bondage โ— Name Calling โ— Sensation Play โ— Cheating โ— Exhibitionism/Voyeurism โ— Cum Play โ— Knotting โ—

Small sizes โ—Human Toilet โ— Scat โ— Gore โ— Vore โ— Watersports โ— Punching โ— Incest (parent and child) โ— Overly Submissive โ— Obesity โ— Extreme sizes โ—

giphy.gif
    โ€‹

IMG-0426.png
    โ€‹

• A few words before I move on with my assorted words of interest, I
    would like to make it known that I'm not "set" on anything only from
    my word bank, or any of the plots below. I'm open to most things, so
    feel free to pitch me an idea, if you think I'd be into it!

Anyhow, grey is my favorite color and I'm blind to anything red. Basically
    what I'm saying is morally grey men are great and red flags are quite

fashionable these days. I can also do fluff, but honestly
    get on my nerves and piss me off, let's fight, baby.

I love character development, someone not so cookie cutter perfect and
    so on. Give me nitty and gritty violence, gas lighting, sex and guns, sprinkled
    with some romance and two people who really shouldn't be together.

giphy.gif
    โ€‹

IMG-0426.png

Modern โ— Historical โ— Slice of life โ— High Fantasy โ— Urban Fantasy โ— Supernatural โ— Greek Mythology โ— Steampunk โ— Dystopian โ— Cyberpunk โ— Disney โ— Mafia โ—

Villains/Heroes โ— Bad boy x Good girl โ— Bad girl x Good boy โ— Angel x Vampire โ— Alpha x Omega โ— Supernatural being x Hunter โ— Arranged Marriage โ— Rom-com โ— Cowboy (girl) x City rat โ— Bikers โ— Stalker x Popular kid โ— Drama โ— Romance โ— Fluff โ— Suspense โ— Forbidden Love โ— Power Dynamic โ— Faeries โ— Warlocks โ— Elves โ— Mermaids/Sirens โ— Werewolves โ— Ghosts โ— Rebirth/Afterlife โ— Purgatory โ— 1900's โ— 1800's โ— Hades & Persephone โ— Nemesis & Narcissus โ— Aphrodite โ— Zeus โ— Nyx โ— Artemis โ— Adam & Eve

Tattoos/piercings โ— Breeding โ— Knife play โ— Cum shots โ— Rough sex โ— Public sex โ— Hair pulling โ— Aftercare โ— Marking

Eragon โ— Fourth Wing โ— Love, death + robots โ— Call of Duty โ— Tarzan โ— Underworld โ— Yellowstone โ— Resident Evil โ— Scream

โ€‹

โ€‹

giphy.gif
i
XYI2pNd.jpg

Hunters

The roaring 20โ€™s. Allure and charm everywhere one might look.

Our characters meet at a bar, MC is celebrating her engagement with her best friends, as they travel around the world with her to-be husband and their families. In the African heat they fall into conversation. YC is a hunter hired to help a camp out with predators in the area. They get to talking, but it doesnโ€™t last long before she gets pulled away. Later that night she finds him again at the bar, but in the middle of their conversation they get interrupted by her fiancรฉ and they part ways for the second time.

The issue, she canโ€™t get the stranger out of her head. In the morning as theyโ€™re about to depart for their next trip, she sees him take off and she runs after him, unable to control herself.

Can be taken in a lot of different directions, I just want something romantic but pretty troublesome. He might not even want to have her with him, but does it anyways feeling bad for her. She could possibly be of royal blood, but never tells him, just wanting to get away from the people who were trying to control her. He straight up tells her that thereโ€™s no room for her lifestyle where theyโ€™re going and so on.

ii
giphy.gif

Scream for me

IM DYING TO DO SOMETHING SPOOKY AND KILLER-ESQUE. HIT ME WITH AN IDEA, I JUST NEED GHOST FACE IN MY LIFE AAAA

iii
giphy.gif
coming soon

coming soon
iv
giphy.gif

t coming soon

coming soon

v
giphy.gif

Whats worse than hell? Wisconsin.

Two lower ranked angels are sent to earth to spread gods gospel in a world where tragedy after tragedy is happening, and people are starting to lose their belief.

One angel is of good belief and enjoys their time on earth, sharing the word of god and his "good" deeds. Putting out small miracles for humans who are worthy.

The other is of bad belief, annoyed to have been sent to earth with the other angel and decides to follow gods word and punish the sinners they meet on their way, as they travel through the world until they're finally called back to heaven.

What if they end up eating too much of the forbidden fruit, no longer hears the whisper of god in their ears, decide to make their way back to heaven, but seems to have lost their way and can't return.

/ / I'm not too picky about which of the angels to play, so do let me know if you feel like one or the other. I just watched Dogma and I thought Loki and Bartley's dynamic was hilarious as well as Silent bob and Jay. Combing both dynamics and hilarity ensues, I hope.. basically two angels on earth who has no idea how humans really work (think Castiel from Supernatural maybe?) discovering sex, drug and alcohol. All the things angels aren't allowed.

Very golden retriever x black cat dynamic. Best friends, but one is so over the whole thing the other is just happy to be near the other. Plot-focused but with a healthy dose of smut as they learn about how the children of god have fun.

vi
giphy.gif
coming soon

coming soon

Last edited:
dNXyt5D.png

Bumpies! I added a new plot in โ€˜iโ€™ inspired by EPIC: the musical concept album inspired by The Odyssey by Homer. Dm me if youโ€™re interested and wanna hear more?

B53981BA-576B-42AA-ABF9-7F61449AEFC1.gif

Bump! New idea in the first slot thingy thing. Hit me up ๐Ÿซถ

Back
Top Bottom