Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any St. Katherine's Academy for Monster Girls! | Subs Needed! | EDITED

Monsters.

They struck fear in the hearts of all humans. With innumerable forms and innumerable ways to inflict torment on their counterparts, there wasn’t a single culture that hadn’t become innately afraid at the mere mention of them. Since the dawn of time, the human race has contended with these creatures, fighting for survival against a foe that knew neither reason nor empathy. As civilizations grew and humans came to dominate the Earth, the problem of monsters returned time and time again; it seemed that when effective measures to deal with one species were finally developed and implemented, another form of the threat would rear its head. Now, even as civilization has flourished into the modern age, monsters remain an ever-present danger, threatening communities and people the world over. The protection of the people has improved, but a not insignificant amount of humans still die every year from monster attacks.

For the duration of humanity’s existence, the word monster conjured images of feral, bloodthirsty beasts. It’s only been in recent years that a new phenomenon has appeared throughout the world: monster girls. While the exact scientific details of how they came into being are still shrouded in mystery, these creatures now populate the globe in ever-increasing numbers. Despite their more docile nature, though, the governments of the world have largely spurned any idea of cohabitation between monster girl and human, a reaction largely spurred by a great fear of anything resembling a monster. There was, however, one place that saw integration as the future: the Kingdom of Veris. Here, an ambitious woman named Morgan Desjardins had spearheaded the foundation of an experimental Academy for human and monster girl interaction. Built on an island and connected to the mainland by rail, St. Katherine’s was a behemoth of a facility. The Verisian government had truly spared no expense in its construction and had similarly spared no effort in populating its campus with a cornucopia of monster girl species. All they needed to begin their operations was humans. It was at this point that they ran into trouble…
-
Hello! My name is Ashe, I'm a 22 y/o t-girl, and I'm looking for someone to play the human student (or students) freshly admitted to St. Katherine's!
I have a general plot and organization already made up, but if you've got a creative idea, I'd love to hear you out! Any gender of writer is welcome to message with their idea for their character. I prefer to play dominant ones, however, and I'm mainly looking for submissive humans to play against a (potential) harem of monster girls. That being said, I can be flexible here. Please introduce yourself and ideas in your PMs! Thanks! (Note: St. Katherine's is comprised of 20 years or older students)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom