Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Random Rumblings

Rumbling Void

Meteorite
If anything here strikes your fancy, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Post length preferred: Moderate (300-1000)
Post rate preferred: Relaxed (can post as frequently or as little as the muse allows, developing a rhythm would be best)
Preferred tense: 3rd person
Face claims/images are nice but not necessary for your character if you can provide decent description.
I do not care about rl sex/gender/sexuality, only your ability to write for the character :)

My F-List [NSFW].

Please note these are not fully fleshed out ideas and can be kept as short term or developed into long term stories.

Snippets & Ideas

The Summoner's Guide to How NOT to Bind Yourself to a Demon.
[FxM or FxFuta, Human/Fae x Demon, Dub-Con, Humor/Fantasy/Slice of Life/Smut, Open to kinks]​

Dylan is a half fae, half human summoner. A reject from her own people, she is largely self-taught in all things magical and mystical for the sake of survival because before she started trying to get a handle on things her magic would sort of… leak and crazy things would happen.

One night, Dylan was caught in a situation that could have spelled the end for her. Desperate to avoid the clutches of the evil coming for her, she conducted a summoning using her innate talents. However, in her frantic state she forgot some of the rules and ended up summoning an upper level demon that all but forced her (her words) into a pact that traded her magical energy for acts of service. Meaning any time she called upon him, she had to feed him and the method of his feedings was of course sexual—because he knew it bothered her more than simply taking blood or any other method would.

According to the wording of their pact, he is entitled to replenish what is expended in service. He may not seek to purposefully kill, maim, or otherwise damage her directly in this manner or his existence is forfeit. Likewise, she may not attempt to damage him or deny him his due payment for services rendered, lest she be chained to him in servitude instead.

The two cannot stand each other but seem to be working together more and more often. So much so that the demon has seemed to move into old firehouse she lives in and the seal on her back has grown larger and far more intricate.

I am looking for someone to play the Demon (Male or Futa). Your character can look like what you wish when they are aiming to be monstrous or get on her nerves but should have a second more appealing form given they feed on sexual energy and I'm not intending to write non-con.

In Love With My Best Friend.
[FxAny, Human or Supernatural, Humor/Slice of Life/Fluff&Smut, Open to kinks]​

This one is meant to be more light-hearted. Two people who have been friends forever, in college or just after, they get an apartment together and feelings ensue. I'm open to plotting to add more to this --some angst and complications would be fine. Could even make it a poly group if you're up to the challenge of writing multiple characters.

Brat.
[FxAny, D/s, BDSM, Smut, Open to kinks]​

Her significant other asked her to be on her best behavior while his parents were staying with them for a visit. A simple request. Yet the very idea that he even asked it of her simply rubbed the wrong way, as if he thought she didn't know how to control herself or would somehow embarrass him. So she decides to teach him a lesson and test their limits…

Looking for someone to play the dominant or switchy partner.

The Widow's Ranch.
[FxM, Smut, Breeding, Open to kinks]​

Her estranged late husband passed away and left her with a mountain of debt and a failing ranch, completely upending her life. Unsure of what to do, she gets a random idea one night and decides to make it her hail mary play to try and fix the mess. With some help she sets up her idea for a resort and stud ranch (live sperm bank), she even starts hiring staff before realizing if she wants to offer a quality product, she needs to continue to have a firm hand in the process. So she arranges to test out the very first of the studs…

If this goes well, I am open to expanding the story to the full ranch experience and/or adding romance elements. My preference is for the stud to be a switch or even fully submissive. Should be a good looking, well built male given he essentially going to be 'selling a product'.

Back
Top Bottom